Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 19, 2021

Friends

Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Jan 7, 2023
SEO yuls uncle came to get married to Buyeon, she ran away from him on their wedding day, he foolishly became…
When I read your first line I thought you will say that, then they can get married now, seo yuls uncle (jinmu) and buyeon ( Naksu) 🤣
1 0
Replying to jacks-broken-heart • Jan 7, 2023
tell me I'm not the only one disappointed in this season... i don't know what will have to happen in the finale…
So actually its Buyeon's body but when they rescue her from the lake at the end of season one her body was petrified, but its still her body and then the body used Naksu's energy to heal and then her face changed because of that.
And now it looks that is not the real Buyeon's soul living in that Body. It is jin seol ran. Buyeon's soul died already in Jin mama's womb. If master Lee is correct.
But then its again funny that she says that its not Naksu's body because neither hers.
1 0
Replying to seven tan • Jan 6, 2023
Actually GNT doesn't know that CX's mother is in hospitalSo after talking with her father, he thought her father…
CX's father told him when they spoke in the office that CX's mom got hospitalized because she find out what happened with CX.
0 1
Replying to jinihyunie • Jan 3, 2023
What is the airing schedule now onwards ?
Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 2-2-2 episodes
2 0
Replying to サモンタ_サン • Jan 3, 2023
Scenes that were in the novel and is in the drama. Just wanted to put this out for those who complains about this…
Thank you
0 1
Replying to AmeliaPond • Jan 3, 2023
What did you see in that trailer? But as I know, they had to change her because something was with her agency…
I was thinking about the same, what was the plot with JSM for sure they had to change things😏
0 0
Replying to Ahead • Jan 3, 2023
IF there is season 3, we will see JSM as JBY.Where do I get this idea?From S1 trailer.
What did you see in that trailer?
But as I know, they had to change her because something was with her agency and if I remember correctly it came up during aos 1 was released, so we had two wait for the last two episodes in aos1 because they changed something to prepare season2 with the new actress.
So maybe what you see in S1 trailer that was a plan before they changes the actress.
0 2