Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 31, 2023
Replying to Precious • Jan 15, 2024
Title My Demon
Am with you 🥲❤️But I hope they explain everything well in the last 2 eps
they need to take just 1/2 hour to solve their problems,after that I really need to see only their happy moments ....I hope they get reunited at ep 15 mid...so that only ,we get our manifested ending at ep16... please God,give my babies a extraordinary ending😭😭😭❤️
1 1
Replying to mrs_webster04 • Jan 15, 2024
Title My Demon
Him with red eyes 😍🫣
can't handle that hotness😭🔥
2 2
Replying to Precious • Jan 15, 2024
Title My Demon
Dohee’s reaction was because of all that has happened before that part Even though she knows that Guwon is a…
I know,I completely understand both point of views...I just said in a funny manner
1 1
On My Demon • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon
I think we get a happy ending bcoz in ep 16 dohee gets to know her past life with guwon and her father's wish to make a deal with guwon that make sense to her and solves the prob between dowon 🫶.. let hope for a happy ending and I really hope ,wish and desperate to see baby dowon🤧😭,if they make a ending like this I will be the happiest grl on earth😭.... anyone like me👇👇👇
5 6
On My Demon • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon
I don't know why do hee get afraid after seeing guwon in a demon mode....bcoz my craze over him becomes more and more after seeing in that red hot eyes and stiff powerful demon,we mostly see him in a funnier side for the past episodes,now seeing him as a hot demon makes me love him more🤧🤧🤧🤧😭😭😭😭 please do a drama soon after come out from military...
3 7
Replying to Hieu Hien • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon
Hhhmmmm...how about some babymaking after your reunion? Lol🤭👶👶💕❤️being delulu to heal my heart...❤️‍🩹🤭❤️
the last episode shows dohee's mood swings and upar stomach...we still have a chance to see mini guwon like strong women dgs ending🥺...if it will happen ,then I will be the happiest human on earth🤧😭
3 1
Replying to syedatasnia14 • Jan 14, 2024
Title My Demon
I saw some people saying that Noh Seok Min might have become the demon now, which is a theory that makes sense…
if he became a devil in the end,what if he killed our love birds🥲
2 0
Replying to cherryblossomflowergirl7 • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
HonestlyLike this is song Kang's dramaWe need more
exactly, some people turn into fans just by seeing my demon,but we r already impressed by his vaccum skills in nevertheless...so, for us, they need to give more kisses
0 0
Replying to cherryblossomflowergirl7 • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
HonestlyLike this is song Kang's dramaWe need more
exactly,some people turn into fans just by seeing my demon...but,we r already impressed by his vaccum skills in nevertheless....so,for us ,they need to give more kisses
1 0
Replying to Precious • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
Am with u but thenSome people will complain that it’s too much 😅
they don't understand this...let's hope for the kiss
0 1
Replying to Baahubali • Jan 6, 2024
Title My Demon
Stop being so horny!
it's not like that...we need to see more of them exchanging their love in the form of kiss
0 0
On My Demon • Jan 5, 2024
Title My Demon
for now I want their another steamy kiss scenes, they only kiss in ep 9, after that nothing.... please give us more kisses of them....anyone like me👇👇👇
23 8
Replying to mrs_webster04 • Dec 26, 2023
Title My Demon
I want more of their cheesy scenes please...i'm kinda hungry for romance for real😁😁😁
😁👍
2 0
Replying to mrs_webster04 • Dec 26, 2023
Title My Demon
I want more of their cheesy scenes please...i'm kinda hungry for romance for real😁😁😁
lucky fellows....good luck to find kang oppa👍😁....but,I get him in my next life definitely 🙈
11 2
Replying to mrs_webster04 • Dec 26, 2023
Title My Demon
I want more of their cheesy scenes please...i'm kinda hungry for romance for real😁😁😁
your husband is very sportive still he get possess on kang oppa 😁😂
15 1
On My Demon • Dec 26, 2023
Title My Demon
the final minutes of ep10 literally give me goosebumps...what a shot 💥💥💥that entry of gu won with dohee...shoutout to the director🫶....edge of the seat🌪️....I don't know why,but love this series wholeheartedly❤️🥹 come soon jan5😭
23 0
Replying to mrs_webster04 • Dec 26, 2023
Title My Demon
I want more of their cheesy scenes please...i'm kinda hungry for romance for real😁😁😁
solution for this to get our own song kang😂
15 7
Replying to mrs_webster04 • Dec 26, 2023
Title My Demon
I want more of their cheesy scenes please...i'm kinda hungry for romance for real😁😁😁
mee tooo..I expect a lot more ... please give us more clingy scenes😂🦋🦋
17 9
Replying to annenana • Dec 26, 2023
Title Soulmate
try these movies that really made me cry!- a werewolf boy (2012)- be with you (2018)- unforgettable (2016)- on…
thank you
1 0
Replying to MayinFall • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon
One problem solved, another one starting
what's the another problem?
0 2