News
Replying to GwenchanaGwenchana • Sep 25, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch
It's seems like he could have Multiple Personality Disorder.
yes could be because he alwsys forget some things
4 0
Replying to jaehoney • Sep 25, 2023
Title Behind Your Touch Spoiler
noooo not sunwoo T-T
I can't believe they episode 14 is crazy
2 0
Replying to nina • Nov 19, 2021
Title Dramaworld Season 2
iqiyi
I didn't see.
0 0
On Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices • Mar 29, 2021
Title Voice Season 3: City of Accomplices
Where I can watch?
0 1
Replying to maggiex3 • Sep 1, 2020
Title Knowing Bros
Does anyone know where I can watch this?
Viki
0 0
Replying to Ryeji • Sep 1, 2020
Title Knowing Bros
I didn't know they are finally on Netflix. Now I have a reason to keep my subscription forever. LOL
For the moment some chapters stay in viki but in Netflix stay how men on a mission.
0 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • May 11, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
The episode 8 is the best because you can think many possibilities of the characters, now I hope see the episode 9
3 0
