News
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Jan 6, 2025
Title Pit Babe
Ugh… I tried to watch it as I ve heard it’s an attempt at Omegaverse… but then both of them are alphas.…
Actually, if you had watched attentively, you would have noticed that the omegaverse universe is really important to the story.
8 0
On My Personal Weatherman • Dec 11, 2023
Title My Personal Weatherman
happy ending?
0 1
Replying to Cojiro • Aug 31, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is...
yes
thank you😊
1 0
On Wedding Plan • Aug 31, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
i loved this series , and if someone think about watching it , DO IT , it's a series where i think everyone can have different opinion about the main character action, and if you are 🏳️🌈 maybe you will understand the thing with your experiences in life, also the serie is short and it's a very great story 🙂
5 0
On Tokyo in April Is... • Aug 23, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is...
is this an happy end ?
0 2
On Candy Color Paradox • Aug 19, 2023
Title Candy Color Paradox
one of my favorite bl , i keep rewatching it💓
1 0
On Takara-kun & Amagi-kun • Aug 16, 2023
Title Takara-kun & Amagi-kun
It's been a while since I finished it but I keep rewatching this series , one of my favorite💓
4 1
Replying to Andy_v • Aug 16, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
maybe it's because he is very uncomfortable about himself liking men and he don't want to disappoint his mom (also…
yes You're totally right
1 0
Replying to Odessa_lady • Aug 15, 2023
Title Wedding Plan
I have a feeling that Lom’s daddy is in on their game. I still don’t understand why not just tell the parents…
maybe it's because he is very uncomfortable about himself liking men and he don't want to disappoint his mom (also a coming out is hard ) but he put himself in a very stupid situation
2 2
Replying to Gaia • May 30, 2023
Title Tonhon Chonlatee
Holy…. I kinda miss Khao so I wanted to start this but the ratings are terrible 😂 I guess I’ll try my luck…
the serie is really good
1 0
On The Luminous Solution • Apr 29, 2023
Title The Luminous Solution
i love fantasy drama 💓
1 0
Replying to Andy_v • Feb 18, 2023
Title More than Words Spoiler
what happenned??
i really don't like sad ending so no i can't🥲
0 2
Replying to TamG • Feb 12, 2023
Title More than Words
Typical Japanese BL, the most ending like this:The beginning are hopefull an nice,but no Happy end for nobody…
what happenned??
0 4
Replying to ahhh_motherland • Jan 2, 2023
Title The Warp Effect
If you are debating on whether or not to start this series, the answer is, start! It is way better than I ever…
Is it a bl series?
0 2
Replying to Alhapra • Oct 1, 2022
Title Ghost Host, Ghost House
Ngl, I thought it's Nanon lol
me too😭😭
0 0