Replying to Mariah James • Aug 8, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 so shy Leo 🙈 🙈 🙈 " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 director ask and tell leilei why you look so nervous?don't… While watching this I am yelling”don’t cut! Don’t “cut! Don’t cut!😆😍omg this two made me so inlove to LLTG 12 0
Replying to CameliaIspir • Aug 8, 2022 Person Zhao Lu Si Two of her dramas are on WeTv Vietnam hot list1.LLTG3.WRTWhttps://twitter.com/WeTVOfficial/status/1556520582220357633?s=20&t=QFsK_Kjbm0EP3QccZkZ7sw Here in US(Tencent) 1.LLTG 2.WRTW9.AFSAATICTencent will probably give Rosy more project.more blessings for our girl❤️ 11 1
Replying to Cdramanoob • Aug 8, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 As the upcoming episodes will be more intense and as the drama come closer to the end, I thought a little reminder… Indeed! 2 0
Replying to CameliaIspir • Aug 7, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 If any of you are on Weibo, would be nice to post a link to this page, so she knows how much she is admired by… That would be nice and much appreciated! 2 0
Replying to Licorice • Aug 7, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 LBY & Wu Lei fake laugh🤣🤣https://t.co/jh4xie7DTj Omg🤣🤣🤣 that is funny 1 0
Replying to MajorDrama2708 • Aug 6, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 I’ve never posted a comment but just had to after reading criticisms about the FL. If you didn’t skip the… Finally someone speak up and explained this better than my thought. Appreciate! 2 1
Replying to a_cosmic_chaos • Aug 6, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Hello folks 👋 Good morning. Why do i feel like the wait is too much 🥺🥺. Someone had said that we will… I am sad I am goin back to work soon and I just want to finish this show. How I wish tencent give us a choice like to pay more for full show. 4 1
Replying to XiaoZhanBaiTu • Aug 6, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 To the director, if you can't fit the epilogue in the drama please make a movie for it :) S3 might be hard to… Or at least movie for WL&ZL together 7 3
Replying to MaryB23 • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 SIDE DISCUSSION:What is everyone currently watching while waiting for episodes of LLTG?I just finished ADOS earlier… May I know what is ADOS?Have you watched the untamed? That is good too 2 4
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Before I went to sleep i forgot how many times I played episodes 36 and now I got up I still end up watching episodes 36..this is not healthy😜 16 1
Replying to libbygrl1990 • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler I'm more worried about episodes 39 and 40 because I have no clue what is going on. I kind of know about 37 and… Right! That would be nice too 0 0
Replying to SulySu • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Leilei&Lusi bts bed scene ♥ 🥰🤗http://m.v.qq.com/play.html?vid=r3350se7mi4&ptag=887 Omg😍😍😍😍 3 0
Replying to Cdramanoob • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Raise your hand if you rewatched ep 36, 15:11 mark more than 2x✋🏼✋🏼✋🏼✋🏼✋🏼 Present 😆 I don know why but I find episodes 36 so unique! 0 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 It’s a roller coaster like our emotions 😂😂😂 Maybe mdl have period😆 2 0
Replying to necmu • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 if these two young actors, director fei and the drama don't bag awards after this. I'm seriously gonna be pissed… I am with you! 1 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Let me leave this comment section and to bed 😅😅😅. We’ll talk over the weekend 😂😂😂 Good night😆 1 0
Replying to Licorice • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 In 2022, the personal index of the Vlinkage list will break 9 roles (as of 2022.08.04) Top 2. Ling Bu Yi (9.09)… Omg so proud of them🤩🥳 3 0
Replying to Lailamajnun • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 It’s a roller coaster like our emotions 😂😂😂 MDL is like? Lltg fans is goin crazy let make it worse😆 1 1
Replying to Lailamajnun • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 It’s a roller coaster like our emotions 😂😂😂 Definitely! The rating just go with the flow!😆 1 0
Replying to Angel39 • Aug 5, 2022 Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 😆😆😆 the old prince crack me up! Enjoy! 😆😆😆😆 omg that was the best one I tell ya!🤣 3 0
1.LLTG
2.WRTW
9.AFSAATIC
Tencent will probably give Rosy more project.more blessings for our girl❤️
Have you watched the untamed? That is good too