Editorials
Replying to Angel39 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
😆😆😆 the old prince crack me up! Enjoy!
He is really want a divorce 😆 too late now!
2 2
Replying to libbygrl1990 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
I'm more worried about episodes 39 and 40 because I have no clue what is going on. I kind of know about 37 and…
I wish LBY just get SS pregnant and she will have every pregnancy symptoms if that can make her stay put!😆
1 2
Replying to sinnyyy • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
ok i upped my rating for this drama for now - not sure how it suddenly dropped from 8.6 to 8.3-8.4 and then became…
I noticed it’s fluctuating the drop record hadn’t appear yet!
2 0
Replying to Licorice • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
LLTG now number 5 in Tencent Annual Bestsellers list (already higher then their hit ADOS) ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for keeping us updated❤️
1 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I'll be rewatching the royal bashing of the hags in 34 as that had me legit rolling!
😆😆😆 the old prince crack me up! Enjoy!
2 5
Replying to Daenerys • Aug 5, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Haha episode35, I thought he was only going to pack a few things for CSS, they cleared her whole room lol….When…
😆😆😆 his joke gave me second hand embarrassment! And NN understand that joke as life treating!
2 0
Replying to Mariah James • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
guys , can i tell you something ?I was about to rewatch ep 36 on WeTV , and i was surprised to see that i can…
Same!
0 1
Replying to Nadin • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
how many episodes in total?
Part1 27 episodes. Part2 29 episodes. 56 total
0 0
Replying to necmu • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Oh yeah me too!this drama deserves a bunch of awards. I'll say best actor, best actress, best director and drama…
Hell yeah!😍
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I am watching trailer for episodes 42 and I am giggling and my dog looking at me like I am a weirdo😆😆😆
7 2
Replying to Licorice • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Hahah, yep , how it possible dropped so drastically, especially after the most amazing episodes?
That is ok. One thing I can guarantee LLTG have millions watcher all over the galaxy than rating. Just let them be😊
2 0
Replying to Mae parcon • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I don't understand why the MDL ratings up and down. This drama deserve to have a high rating!
Look the reviews someone just give 1.0 that is why the score shrank! But that is ok. For sure millions of watching love LLTG and for sure not all watching give reviews here in MDL.
2 0
Replying to xevca • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I find 3rd Prince to be such an intriguing and handsome character. I wish we could see more of him.
He is more capable to be a crown prince. As far as I see he can balance power.
2 1
Replying to Angel39 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
That’s what I said while watching this awful brats have to go like the director can hear me😆
😆😆😆 NN will do it😜
2 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I am sorry guys but today I am kinda active here. I am watching the episodes 36 repeatedly.. it is just beyond beautiful my emotions is🤬😡😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰
9 1
Replying to Abear • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Ugh... those wicked and cunning palace people really pissed me off today! 😡🤬I hope NiaoNiao will repay them…
That’s what I said while watching this awful brats have to go like the director can hear me😆
1 2
Replying to Darliing • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I want a good modern drama starring both of them
Me too I hope they do. These two are young but their talent is incomparable. Also the director of this show is really good.
8 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
If I don’t see Wu lei and zhao lusi get best actors award for this show I will get piss! I swear they’re portray their roles amazingly that I am more than satisfied to wait for more episodes with agony!
16 4
Replying to Licorice • Aug 4, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Scene with crying hug will forever in my heart, so beautiful, touching and iconic 😭
I cried so hard I have to pause while watching, I felt all her pain😭😭😭
5 0
Replying to annie • Aug 4, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
despite zls getting low budget shows, they get positive feedback. her portrayal of characters are well-received…
Well said girl. 😍
6 0
