Editorials
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I know this cdrama are aren’t finished yet but I wonder how many of us are rooting for WL&ZLS to have a cdrama again together after this. I never seen that kind of chemistry in all the movies/series I watched, their chemistry is hotter than a heat wave! They’re just perfect and I can’t get enough of this two.
22 11
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I knew it consort Yue is one of the best in this drama so far! Touch the heart but the power remain… can’t wait for more episodes!
13 0
Replying to Ly0709 • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Rumor : Tencent wants to reunite WL and ZLS for a second drama and WL is willing to wait for ZLS schedule.
Omg! I hope it happen😍
3 0
Replying to sinnyyy • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
what on earth is this horizontal poster for part 2 lol
I know right! I hope they fix that
0 0
Replying to paxxie • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 Spoiler
Umm.. that piggyback ride when CSS was drunk and thought she was riding on a horse gave me some naughty thoughts…
Hahaha I did the same!
2 0
Replying to wtanya • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
OMG ARE THEY REALLY GONNA UPLOAD MORE EPISODES??? I thought it was gonna come out in September.
Yes it continue airing! Happy watching
3 0
Replying to Kami • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Careful people will start hating. Can't have that
I understand thanks for the reminder
1 0
Replying to necmu • Jul 28, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Never been so invested in a drama. Even their bts and reuters I've already rewatched a few times ...lol
Me too I can’t get enough.. this cdrama is just so good that hard to let go…
0 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I am done watching part 1 but before I moved to part 2 pages I just wanted to let y’all know that you guys are amazing. I never seen something like this before that all the fans here have unity💕 happy watching and you all have a good one🤗
16 0
Replying to Dilrabas Sunflower • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
legit. ive been trying to watch a couple Wuxia Cdramas that are amazing but if LLTG is on my mind then i can't…
I guess is I am ruined too😆
5 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Am I the one who is hooked up to this drama and everytime I tried to watch something else I don’t felt satisfied?😆
26 9
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Omg the rank of this series is getting better and better😍 it’s the best cdrama no doubt!
8 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
See you on part 2 guys happy watching💕
1 0
Replying to Choi Rin • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Guys I have a question, are we moving the conversation to MDL profile for part 2or what?
We should🤣 i actually re rate this as completed and rate part 2 currently watching
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Jul 27, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
We are finally in part 2. They continue it😍
5 0
Replying to Ramitto Zenlee • Jul 26, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Ok now I think LBY is being a bit bloody foolish.I wish CSS could give him a slap (last scene of Ep 26). or at…
CSS is actually look mad. We will see what she gonna do on that in next episodes. I hope she do something…
8 0
Replying to Angel39 • Jul 25, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
The untamed is good too.
Nice!
0 0
Replying to Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 25, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Replying to deleted comment
The untamed is good too.
1 2
Replying to Deerview • Jul 25, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Just starting with episode 4 right now but I can tell that the writer and or director of this show operates at…
There is a lot on funny scenes too. You laugh then Little later you will get mad or cry. It’s roller coaster. Enjoy your watching
2 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jul 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Are the subs on Viki & Tencent the same?I’ve been watching it on Tencent & currently on Ep 10.
Pretty much
0 3
