Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 15, 2021
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 2 days ago
Most likely. It’s being aired on local Chinese television channel right after ATC and ATC has 1 episode per…
That's really sad. Thanks.
0 0
Replying to sevenstar • 17 days ago
Tbh , i am loving this comment section 🤣🤣, its more interesting to come here and see everyone opinions after…
So true. Have been enjoying reading this comment section. I guess this is one of the reasons why I was able to hold on and not feel too sad while waiting for the next episodes to come out. Thanks everyone!
0 1
Replying to Lmorgan0220 • 17 days ago
Usurper stigma remains if their reign is good or is terrible like Cao Cao vs Sima Yi. One became revered while…
Oh my gosh. Loved that drama Secrets of the Three Kingdom so much. I also did a little digging into the history and it was so fun. Did you watch Three Kingdoms.
0 1
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • 18 days ago
This drama reminds me so much of The Royal Feast. It's a pretty underrated drama I would say, as I haven't seen…
I wanted to watch that for so long. But have been a bit worried that it might not be that good. Thanks for the recommendation. I will give it a try.
1 1
Replying to bee • 18 days ago
can someone suggest me more dramas where the ML is this possessive?
Generation to Generation
0 0
Replying to dramafeast • 18 days ago
The dilemma of should i wait more episodes or just watch n wait. YES, will just watch and wait and watch and wait…
Yes! can't wait for it
2 1
Replying to Terra1000 • 22 days ago
Yikes, the quiet sister could be the same age as the Marquis daughter!
If I remember correctly, it was said that the Marquis daughter is eight years old.
0 0
Replying to whoissilmoy • 23 days ago
I think because the screenwriter goes way back to a different era and she's bringing that style back. I actually…
So true
1 0
Replying to CostumeHEA • Apr 12, 2026
Title Rebirth
Very good comment, which I support 100%. I personally prefer seasoned actors, and for me, it makes all the difference.…
Thanks a lot.
1 0
On Rebirth • Apr 11, 2026
Title Rebirth
Princess agents is one of my favourite dramas. It's one of the earlier dramas I watched when I started watching c-dramas. And I have literally been wanting a second season for years now and when I heard there will be one, I was really excited. But felt quite sad that it has none of the previous cast cause they were so good. And normally I really don't like when the cast is changed for a second season. Like It's the Same Drama.
I like how the older dramas had more depth and kind of felt a lot real, the historical ones mainly. Now I feel like all of them are too clean such that it gives off a pristine or film set look. Though some dramas luckily have started to have that historical look. I don't know if I make sense to people but those who has watched the older dramas should probably understand.
I have watched dramas of the main leads and they are Gooood.
Some comments said this drama is nice and so in spite of the cast change and cause I liked the story, I am watching.
But feels sad when seeing different people playing the roles. It will take some time to get used to it. I just feel the 1st season was really good. It had more depth and everyone was more masculine or looked stronger, if that makes sense. Nothing against the current cast cause I love them as well but wish it was the same cast and the same environment and setting as well.
Just wanted to share some thoughts or rant here a bit cause I don't know where to talk about this. Also, this is the first time I am commenting about how I feel about c-dramas and this drama, so I hope all is good.
7 2
On The Princess Royal • Jun 28, 2024
Love how this series has an old historical vibe to it.
The background music adds that feel to it. Also, in the manner it was filmed.
I really like their clothing styles of the Xia dynasty. It's similar to that of the Han and Qin dynasty quite a bit.
2 0