Editorials
On The Fiery Priest Season 2 • Nov 27, 2021
Title The Fiery Priest Season 2
For me this is the most anticipated kdrama.
11 0
On Let's Eat Dinner Together • Feb 10, 2020
Title Let's Eat Dinner Together
I started from episode 1. Now I'm at episode 3. I really enjoy this show. It has a lot of heartwarming and funny moments. If you enjoy life itself, you are surely going to enjoy this show. <3
2 2
AkitoKouyou • Oct 27, 2018
Review Kuchisake Onna 2
Yeah, I agree as well. I chose to watch these two films and when I started the second one, I was like: "Oh, wait. This is going to be a different story? But it's called "Kuchisake-onna 2". If this will be a different story, why did they, at the end of the first movie, do such a cliffhanger, when now it doesn't matter?"
1 0
