Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Dec 18, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Port Sète (France south)
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 11, 2021

AnneFrench

Port Sète (France south)
Replying to Hikari no Naka • Mar 16, 2021
I really hope toxic fans will stay away from these two >_
I'm glad WOH is here because: I loved The Untamed but the toxic fans destroyed all the fun, it was even throwing up on the forums this unpacking of hatred from Xiao Zhan fans against WY. I no longer go to forums and others too because of this. And it is my opinion think that Ziao Zhan is not that nice, personally I am not convinced neither by the actor nor by the singer. They disgusted me especially the homophobics, I hope that WOH will remain sane.
0 2
Replying to Purple Ghost • Mar 13, 2021
The main cast did change because of the COVID shutdown. Everyone left except for Zhou Ye. She gave up jobs to…
Thank i understand now !
1 0
Replying to Lady Musashi • Mar 13, 2021
For those reading the novel, new chapter has dropped. https://chichilations.home.blog/2021/03/12/fw-75/
Ty, Chichi have a best translate, i have read all with a another and was a horror. Now i search a translate for Lord 7 Qiye , i think it's a prequel.
0 1
On Word of Honor • Mar 13, 2021
Hello, Rumor or not, I read on a forum that the main actors were going to change, because they would have stopped the drama because of the covid ?? ty
0 3
Replying to Xiao Bai • Mar 12, 2021
While waiting for this drama's new episodes, beside watching on replay mode, have you guys watched Killer and…
This drama starts very well, unfortunately Mango Tv does a banana republic tv job, this cut sound is a lack of professionalism and it is especially not respectful for the actors and the team of this drama and for us
0 1