Celebrity
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Mar 19, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Let's see:Same genre. Same writer. Grey character(s). Cultivation sects fighting over after an artifact... Jianghu…
Faraway was writting before (5 years before) sorry for my english not my mother tongue
0 0
Replying to christinatina • Mar 19, 2021
Title Word of Honor
The story plot flow in WOH more smoothly than the untamed and the chemistry duo between zhang zhi han ang simon…
I have read Faraway Wanderers and Lord Seven, and for me no haven't a lot off difference, and a drama is better in action, sorry but Faraway W. is short and poor in writing, Lord Seven is better
0 0
Replying to Shruthi • Mar 19, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Guys who din't watch drama yet are lucky . "Crying emojis" . Viki picked up the drama and subbing it. I admire…
Just will be nice if a company Viki can pay a ppl for their translate
1 0
Replying to Jess • Mar 19, 2021
Title Word of Honor
You can watch it on youku youtube channel (only up to ep 15 though) or you can watch it on youku app, VIP members…
Viki , but only 5 ep it's low
0 0
Replying to Hermine Voltaire • Mar 19, 2021
Title Killer and Healer Spoiler
I think he is bi... with a higher preference or inclination for the male gender. And he is also the evil mastermind.…
Yes may be bi
2 0
Replying to AnneFrench • Mar 18, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Read a novel "Faraway wanderers" is short and a prequel "Lord Seven"
I prefer Lord Seven at Faraway, writting is better
1 0
On Killer and Healer • Mar 18, 2021
Title Killer and Healer
Question, a executive chief prefer man or woman? i see he is gentle with Miss Chu reporter and with a singer, ty
0 6
Replying to Albatross • Mar 18, 2021
Title Word of Honor
What are you watching as you wait for subs? Please recommend something that at least has the same feel as WOH.…
Read a novel "Faraway wanderers" is short and a prequel "Lord Seven"
1 3
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Mar 18, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Fight about what? Where xan I check it?
https://u.zdubo.com/vodplay/1953-1-28.html fight in comments between ppl hate woh and ppl like
0 1
On Word of Honor • Mar 18, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Big fight between ppl in Duboku, i think ppl chinese mainland sent strong attacks on WOH, and ppl Hong Kong Taiwan and chineses international defend.
1 9
On Killer and Healer • Mar 18, 2021
Title Killer and Healer
I like it but from episode 18, there are weaknesses in the script, exaggerated scenes
0 6
Replying to dahlia101 • Mar 17, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Since this is now licensed on Viki, does that mean subbed episodes will be released faster? Because I will literally…
Be careful not sure, Viki is a turttle is subs, why? because this company does not pay the ppl translators, only poor volunteers, and the company puts money in the pockets with the lot of pub, you go crazy looking at them in dramas. It's modern slavery
2 1
Replying to Estelll • Mar 17, 2021
Title Word of Honor
BREAKING NEWS, this is now officially licensed on Viki!!!! https://www.viki.com/tv/37730c-word-of-honor
9,7 on Viki go go
4 0
On Word of Honor • Mar 17, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Need your help to promote the series in France, click on my article on a cinema website (to be read with a translator) https://www.senscritique.com/serie/Word_of_Honor/critique/244128029
5 0
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Mar 17, 2021
Title Killer and Healer
Whether or not this drama is good makes no difference to me. I simply refuse, as much as possible, anything released…
Yes it's annoying this poor quality on youtube and I comment harshly. But ... I would say that it is an additional channel to watch and to have worked for a long time in a regional TV, I know that it is very expensive, the staff work hard and without financial means, and sometimes they have to do several jobs because the company cannot hire. Mango may have a problem of financial means and therefore of professionalism or shark shareholders: to earn money quickly and without investing
1 0
Replying to nephie • Mar 17, 2021
Title Word of Honor Spoiler
The featured article about this show described one of the main characters as a villain but based on what they…
Wwk has broad extenuating circumstances, in the drama I don't know yet but in the novel he had to do something horrible as a child, to survive. I would say he is the one who has the most "excuses", Zhou Zi it is less obvious, I think we must also read the other novel Lord Seven, to understand how this young man was manipulated by Prince Jin. A bit like the relationship of the Scorpion King and his adoptive father.
0 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Mar 16, 2021
Title Killer and Healer
Episode 14 to 16 are also subbed in official channel
No vpn , i'm french and i can access (european landing)
0 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Mar 16, 2021
Title Killer and Healer
Episode 14 to 16 are also subbed in official channel
They are i watching them https://w.mgtv.com/b/348763/11301955.html
0 3
Replying to Amigo_Love • Mar 16, 2021
Title Killer and Healer
Episode 14 to 16 are also subbed in official channel
17 18 subbed official channel
0 5
On Killer and Healer • Mar 16, 2021
Title Killer and Healer
Better to watch on Mango tv , they have english sub 11/12/13 and the sound is not cut. I think they have just problems broadcast on you tube , may be they haven't ppl qualified for this job or no money for that
2 7
