K-Drama Replying to xiao27 • Dec 15, 2024
Title Dangerous Drugs of Sex
where to watch?
kisskh
2 0
On What's Wrong with Secretary Kim • Apr 23, 2024
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
Do the episodes follow what MDL says? It says ep 18 comes out tomorrow but I’ve already seen it on kisskh
1 1
Replying to handoz • Apr 17, 2024
Title Cityboy_Log
could someone tell me why this is worth watching? need something fresh 🥹
it's a different vibe compared to a usual series and it's short. It is in vlog (reality tv) style and many people mistake it for the real thing, that's how realistic it is but they're really just acting
5 0
Replying to my 99 points • Apr 2, 2024
Title The Ship Show
what was this? .... I swear at some point of the movie I was having a great time watching it, but by the end I…
Where did you watch it? Even if it doesn't have english subs
0 5
Replying to Raksmim • Nov 24, 2023
Title Pit Babe
Where can i watch the 2nd episode?
Kisskh.co
0 1
Replying to 10814127 • Oct 12, 2023
Title Absolute Zero
Y'all complaining about the characters's age and I just want to watch a bl with age gap. If know one, please recommend…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBZKbnMT8i4
0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Sep 4, 2023
Title Papa, What Is Love? Season 2
Rich is giving Man from Step by Step vibes lookswise
I was thinking that he looks like someone else, you’re so right!!! Also what scene is that in your profile picture?
1 1
Replying to bia • Aug 14, 2023
Title After Sundown
I watched in a 240p quality and I enjoyed CANT wait for the HD version!
Where did you watch it?
5 0
Replying to Nine • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Also I don't know if it's related to the first sex scene, but they showed us how Porsche can clearly consent or…
I don't think both situations are the same. To me it seems as if Porsche was really out of it in the first sex scene. But for this one he was really tipsy/drunk which isn't the same. He was drugged the first time.
4 1
Replying to Summer Berries • Nov 7, 2020
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
I forgot that thanya had to grow up, I was waiting for the little thanya LOL
I was like "is that Thorn's gf or something? Cause she's kinda young" LOL
6 1
Replying to Frenchii • Nov 7, 2020
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
After reading all the complaints I was expecting to be disappointed. Honestly this was a very good first episode…
I completely agree. Also, I'm not sure if it's just me but Tharn and Type actually look older and that took the cake for me. They put alot of work into this season and I really appreciate it.
5 1
Replying to Amarie • Nov 6, 2020
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
I am not sure if I should watch it while it is on air or wait, someone help I need advise :'(
I sometimes think to myself "What would Nike do?" https://youtu.be/ZXsQAXx_ao0
4 0
Replying to Midnight In Dramland • Jun 2, 2019
Title Man of Vengeance
Now anothermuse said that there are only 24 episodes
I saw where they were saying 24 is the finale and its a wrap on the production but I don't want to take it too literally.
0 2
On Perth Tanapon Sukumpantanasan • Oct 7, 2018
Person Perth Tanapon Sukumpantanasan
Still can't believe he's younger than me (I was born in 2000), he makes me feel so old. His acting skills are really good and he's soooooo cute. Hope he's in alot of movies and or series.
3 0
Aya97 • Sep 20, 2018
Article What Would a Korean Remake of Showtime's 'Shameless' Look Like?
I would not hesitate to watch this kind of remake, not gonna lie. Shameless is a bomb show . The Americans already their own recreation of the Englsih (UK) version. It would be nice to see what kind of spin the Korean biz can put on
1 0
Replying to Lynn D • Aug 15, 2018
Person Oh Petchlada Tiampetch
the picture posted is the wrong actress
I was so confused LOL. Because I know that's not her
0 0
