K-Drama
On Drawing Closer • Sep 4, 2024
Title Drawing Closer
God Tier Movieš¤
2 0
Replying to LittleButterfly • Aug 19, 2023
Title Vivant
Sars-Fansubs has picked this up for subbing, subs will be available on Patreon and Drama-Otaku (DO),https://twitter.com/sarsfansubs/status/1686320428959289345English…
but where do you get video files for these subs?
0 1
Replying to Neo123 • Jul 24, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Is this show any good? Haven't started but like how you guys rate it out of 10?
11/10
7 1
Replying to ponnu • Dec 20, 2021
Title Snowdrop
why dont you try the easy way and stop following the entertainment industry of that so called stupid nation...…
As you said, I am following/buying entertainment, not watching the Korean history channel. If I don't like a particular show, then I simply don't watch it and I'm not forcing my fragile opinion/vision on others or how offensive this was to me/ my nation/ my pets/ my friend from Zimbabwe.
0 1
On Snowdrop • Dec 20, 2021
Title Snowdrop
Fucking stupid nation. I hope Netflix somehow buys the show and lets Koreans choke with their hatred...this is absolute madness.
11 9
Replying to Jessica • Dec 8, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland Season 2
Pls tell me it is not cancelled....
picking SG over this? You must be insane or filled with hatred toward Japan..
7 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 29, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
Breathtaking drama. Female lead acting is absolutely stunning.
19 0
Replying to lostinthemist • Mar 28, 2020
Title A Piece of Your Mind
Apparently, this drama was partially filmed in my home country, Estonia. Gotta take a look at this show as soon…
That's interesting. Not really interested in this drama, but if you can then please write later some timestamps with parts they filmed in Estonia. Definitely going to check these moments to see how Estonia looks in K-drama.
0 0
Tine • Mar 7, 2020
Article Tine-chan's Top 10 OST's!
What a surprise! Rarely I see that someone includes in their top lists "In the illusion", which is a pure musical gem. Such an underrated OST.
1 1
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Apr 14, 2019
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
This is such a good drama. Oh god, recently there is so much good content from China. I desperately need more free time.
4 6
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 12, 2018
Article Find out who won in the 'Korean Snacks Box' Giveaway!
Favorite Korean snack - Lotte Waffle Mate
1 0
On Circle • Jun 8, 2017
Title Circle
Does anyone know name of ending song from episode 6?
1 0
