Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 1, 2024
On Young Babylon • May 6, 2024
Other dramas will make the ML or FL leave without even saying anything, atleast in here they had a long face to face conversation about their disagreements and the ML even left a letter, others will not bother doing so and will proceed to "ghosting". It's good it did not happen here, because it will irk me.

I got teary eyed when ML said " But I feel... I feel..", after what FL said about him being a doorman and "clarified" she don't mean that she is embarrassed of him doing that work.
6 0
Replying to Mahesvara • May 6, 2024
Title Dream High
He was supposed to. However Sam Dong was so popular that the writer change the love line.
what, is that for real....
0 2
On Fangs of Fortune • Apr 5, 2024
This concept poster is impressive and I love its aesthetics even without the bright colors usually used in cdrama posters.
8 0
On Dream High • Jan 9, 2024
Title Dream High Spoiler
I remember how pissed I am when I realized that OTY was not the love interest of BSZ back then 😆
10 10