Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location: Everywhere but my house.
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 4, 2023
Replying to Utara • Jul 8, 2026
i came here for Qinn, and I stayed because of Duang
Now give the series a 10😉
0 0
Replying to Coview220 • Jul 8, 2026
ok people, help me out here. I watched 3 episodes now but I'm just not feeling it. Why is everyone loving this…
Comeback after episode 5, i will be waiting
0 0
Replying to Naba • Jun 5, 2026
Reminiscing the days when Duang with you was 9.2 Rating on airing days...😭 Missing DuangQinn & the squad…
I come here everyday to make sure it hasn't dropped to 8.9💔😂
1 0
Replying to QAS • May 28, 2026
Dong Hyeon is my favorite character. I look forward to his scenes. His comedic skills are very good.
So good
1 0
Replying to Delulubaby • May 16, 2026
They aren't even enemies to start with
I know what you mean. My beef is with the bad buddy 2.0 people. 🤣
0 1
Replying to Sleepy little comet • May 16, 2026
Except from the enemies to lovers trope , I don’t see any similarities between this & bad buddy like some…
They aren't even enemies to start with
1 3