News
Replying to Ash1310 • Feb 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
True and I prefer the original story line better. Everything seems messes up comparing to the original webtoon
So in the original webtoon Soomin finds out about Minwhan's azoospermia and then starts rebelling with her mother in law and then mil will get admitted into the hospital due to cardiac arrest. Later sumin will kill her mil while she's still in hospital and minwan will get into a road accident and he will die. Hence the mother-in-law and minwan's funeral is held and soomin gets arrested for killing her mother-in-law. Later she will escape the jail and tries to kill jiwon but jihyuk gets in the way and he gets hit by the car. While male lead is in hospital jiwon gets to know about him coming back from the future as well. After that they get married and jiwon and jihyuk gets their deserved happy ending with 4 kids and pang. Juran ends up with Mr. Lee and huiyeon ends up with eunho
0 0
Replying to 7sins • Feb 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
It was an 8 in rating up to ep10, then they fkked it up. Sad really.
True and I prefer the original story line better. Everything seems messes up comparing to the original webtoon
5 5
Replying to roro4 • Feb 15, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Is the ex fiancé a webtoon character or no?
No. The ex fiance character isn't there in webtoon
0 0
Replying to SoultoSeoul • Jul 23, 2023
Title Wow! Your Little Temper
I can't get past episode 2. The script is boring. I am already tempted to speed it up or skip. FL character is…
Gosh same I'm in episode 2 rn and fl is damn annoying
1 0
On Memory Lost • Sep 22, 2022
Title Memory Lost
Gosh!!! The female lead looks like Zheng Shuang
0 0
Replying to NUN4 B4BY • Apr 27, 2021
Person Roi
His face on this profile picture is similar with Namjoon BTS a.k.a RM (^.^)
Seriously that's what I'm thinking too
0 1
On Darren Chen • Jan 15, 2021
Person Darren Chen
Happy Birthday Darren Chen Ti Amo.....
1 0
