Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Asia
  • Contribution Points: 10 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 6, 2018
Replying to moonchild • 6 days ago
so he shouldnt get a job because of it...?
Girl I said the exact opposite. I literally said idc if they're cheating anymore cuz everyone does it in Japanese TV/movie industry. Like in his case both him and his wife were big ass cheaters.
0 0
Replying to Randz • 10 days ago
I didnt read the webtoon so cant base a character on it but when I read the announcement I thought I would watch…
She's objectively such a good actress. Like I do not like some of her dramas but it's impossible to deny that she's the best part of those dramas.
8 0
Replying to castawaydish • 25 days ago
Person Jing Bo Ran
I've been here for years T_T crying over how underrated he was!
Same here. Love O2O is what made me his fan. I hated that show and the movie but I LOVED him in the movie. He was the ONLY good thing about that franchise.
2 0
Replying to wannable • Sep 3, 2026
Person Jing Bo Ran
It physically hurts me people are just discovering this one hot male specie like, he's been in the game ever since…
I've been here for years T_T crying over how underrated he was!
3 3
Replying to Butterfly880 • Sep 3, 2026
Person Jing Bo Ran
Yes. She’s beautiful.😊.
That's good to hear! Love them both.
1 0
On The Remarried Empress • Aug 26, 2026
This Manhwa is classism commentary done the most atrocious way so I have very zero expectations of this. But hey Shin Minah looks gorgeous and so does Lee Seyoung.
1 0