Editorials
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Mar 23, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
If this doesn't get released. I'm booking a flight to Thailand so I can torture some people.
44 0
On My Bias Is Showing?! • Mar 16, 2026
Title My Bias Is Showing?!
Ive read the manhwa and I dislike the casting 😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to castawaydish • Mar 13, 2026
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
Does this show have Suthee even lol why does the synopsis mention him when he's missing from the cast
Ty.
1 0
On Jes Jespipat Tilapornputt • Mar 12, 2026
Person Jes Jespipat Tilapornputt
Hottieeee
2 0
On Son Yuke Songpaisan • Mar 12, 2026
Person Son Yuke Songpaisan
He's gorgeous
2 0
On Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat • Mar 12, 2026
Person Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat
He looks like a hot 45 yr man in that pic lmao
14 1
Replying to PurpleDazzle • Mar 12, 2026
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
I thought I have turned into a matured girl and done watching cheesy stuff. But why am I giggling and squealing…
Does this show have Suthee even lol why does the synopsis mention him when he's missing from the cast
0 2
Replying to im just a gaerl • Mar 3, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
31 and 23???? 8-YEAR GAP 🛐🛐🛐
That's fine, they're both adults unlike the Thai version of Addicted where one of them is a minor.
7 3
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Mar 3, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
It's interesting. I dont think the fantastical element is real tbh feels more like symbolism. Jane doesn't have literal dark wings , I think it's somehow setting up his background as a fallen angel who had something happen to him in the past that turned him manipulative.
3 0
On Long-Term Relationship • Feb 28, 2026
Title Long-Term Relationship
Is this like those short ass shows (that are like 3-5mins long) with relatively no acting or storyline and just fluff/fanservice?
4 0
On Wang An Yu • Feb 25, 2026
Person Wang An Yu
He's so prettyyy
0 0
On MuTeLuv: Fist Foot Fusion • Feb 22, 2026
Title MuTeLuv: Fist Foot Fusion
Sky is too gorgeous. Only watched this so I can drool over him but found it surprisingly fun. I need more of these short dramas
8 0
On Sky Wongravee Nateetorn • Feb 22, 2026
Person Sky Wongravee Nateetorn
He's hot
5 0
On Death Whisperer 2 • Feb 15, 2026
Title Death Whisperer 2
I wanted all the men in this movie to die by the end. Annoying shits, hurting every being left and right.
0 0
Lily Alice • Feb 12, 2026
Article Wi Ha Joon on why he chose 'Siren’s Kiss'
I want him in a romcom :( a very light fluffy romcom. He was so good in Romance is a Bonus book.
2 2
Lily Alice • Feb 12, 2026
Article 'Suikoden': Star-Studded cast in drama adaptation of award-winning novel premieres 15 February
Suikoden is one of my fave Game series ever. Suikoden V is one of my fave JRPGs ever, the story in it is so immaculate omg
2 1
Replying to skyblue • Jan 27, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Rumors are started by haters, spread by fools and accepted by 👉idiots 👈☝️
Show me where I attacked him. I'm waiting.
1 0
Replying to skyblue • Jan 27, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Rumors are started by haters, spread by fools and accepted by 👉idiots 👈☝️
Girl I'm talking about his crazy fans attacking everyone around him. Where did I hate him lmao
4 2
Replying to skyblue • Jan 26, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
Rumors are started by haters, spread by fools and accepted by 👉idiots 👈☝️
Hit dogs holler something something.
3 10
On Zhang Ling He • Jan 26, 2026
Person Zhang Ling He
This man's psychotic fans needs to get help.
9 12
