Editorials
Replying to wwxdizii • Mar 18, 2025
Article Kim Sae Ron was completely ostracized, claim family representatives
'This isn’t a controversy. This isn’t a scandal. This is NORMAL. Some people just love to exaggerate things…
Id personally castrate him if I could.
3 0
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 16, 2025
List STOP SUPPORTING THESE ARTISTS AND THEIR WORKS
I KNOW RIGHTSigh....
I watched the 1st season because his accusation only came out after the show but I didn't bother with 2nd season due to the cast + the fact that it was a midass show. There are also some problematic stuff about Lee Jung Jae too that I only found out after watching S1.
1 1
Replying to chillingindoors • Mar 16, 2025
List STOP SUPPORTING THESE ARTISTS AND THEIR WORKS
I KNOW RIGHTSigh....
You could make a full show with the amount of shitty men who have been on Squid Game.
1 3
chillingindoors • Mar 16, 2025
List STOP SUPPORTING THESE ARTISTS AND THEIR WORKS
The scumbags Park Shi Hoo and Lee Jin Wook. Both rapists. That pedophile actor who was the main villain in Dr Romantic S3 as well (I forgot his name).
8 1
Replying to ysabella2 • Mar 15, 2025
Article Kim Soo Hyun's agency asks Kim Sae Ron's mother to get in touch for an explanation
Lies. Lies. First, Gold Medalist said they never had dated before. Then, they admitted that they actually dated.…
EXACTLY. Like they literally DENIED ANY involvement. And now they dated?? bij plsssss ain't no one believe your groomer ass anymore.
10 0
Lily Alice • Mar 15, 2025
Article Kim Soo Hyun's agency asks Kim Sae Ron's mother to get in touch for an explanation
What the fuck. Victim blaming at its victim. Fuck KSH, fuck Gold Medalist. Fuck anyone who defends him.
18 0
On Moneyboys • Mar 10, 2025
Title Moneyboys
HAPPY ENDING or not??? Someone pls tell me. I can't deal with anymore heartaches!
0 5
On Let’s Talk about Chu • Mar 10, 2025
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
This is amazing. 10/10
6 0
On The Rope Curse 3 • Mar 10, 2025
Title The Rope Curse 3
Rope Curse 4 pls
0 0
On Jing Bo Ran • Mar 10, 2025
Person Jing Bo Ran
Is he and Liu Wen still dating
0 2
Replying to ben.c. • Feb 28, 2025
Article Girls Generation's Choi Soo Young is in talks to join Kim Jae Young in a new rom-com K-drama!
What's so bad about sooyoung? She's pretty and her acting is good
Basically plotted to kick out her fellow member with one of the other groupmate. A bully with a rich family background.
1 4
Replying to ben.c. • Feb 28, 2025
Article Girls Generation's Choi Soo Young is in talks to join Kim Jae Young in a new rom-com K-drama!
What's so bad about sooyoung? She's pretty and her acting is good
A conniving snake. No thanks.
0 6
lo_ve • Feb 27, 2025
Article Girls Generation's Choi Soo Young is in talks to join Kim Jae Young in a new rom-com K-drama!
I was excited about Kim Jaeyoung. But she ruined it. No thanks.
5 8
Replying to QueenSpringDay • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love Scout
everything else aside, it always bothers me how the career way's ceo's office is always so badly lit, as if they…
Well tbh she had a villainous vibe about her throughout this show.
0 1
On Love Scout • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love Scout
The way I wtched this show for Jeonghun and Suhyeon only for them to have no romance. BYE . I'm so bitter rn T_T They did the 2 leads so dirty smh
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Feb 14, 2025
Article Han Ji Min in positive talks to lead another romantic K-drama
She's so likable, I'd end up rooting for the Villain then 😅😆 If she'd play a serial killer, I'd still root…
IDK she has a villain vibe imo even in Love Scout she gave me huge villain vibes. She'd nail a villainous role imo
2 1
lo_ve • Feb 14, 2025
Article Han Ji Min in positive talks to lead another romantic K-drama
I wanna see her as a villain in a makjang!! IDK but she'd suit a villainous role so well imo
7 4
On No Gain, No Love • Feb 14, 2025
Title No Gain, No Love
The Amazon Prime subtitles for this is HORRENDOUS and some lines are not even translated at all. What are they even doing at Prime these days, do they use AI to translate or what???
0 0
On Lee Byung Hun • Feb 14, 2025
Person Lee Byung Hun
He's so hot and so talented.
3 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Feb 4, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
No Ryeoun stills? :(
3 2
