Editorials
On Park Kyung Min • Apr 28, 2025
Person Park Kyung Min
If this was the debut show as a director, they failed exponentially. Baiting the queer community was a poor choice and I hope they don’t ruin anymore BL’s with their homophobic rewrites.
4 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 7, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
While I was quite excited for this show initially, the primary focus through episode 4 is on the hetero side couple. Minimal development of the obnoxious title character’s relationship. My supposition is the BL marketing was to draw in a wider international audience but playing it safe for the widely homophobic domestic audience but time will tell.
10 0
On Flirt Milk • Feb 22, 2025
Title Flirt Milk
I hope this gets better. For now it’s an absolute trainwreck you can’t look away from. 80% of the characters are obnoxious and toxic but not in a cute or plot driving way. Currently watching at 2x hoping for something redeemable.
5 1
