Editorials
Replying to Muffin • Aug 29, 2025
Title Blend Feelings
Here is my take on the endingi dont think its anything like, she wakes up and all the things that happened were…
Agree.
2 0
Replying to Sa me • Aug 15, 2025
Title Big World
I usually watch the movie alone first to see if it's a family friendly movie, and then i watch it with my family.…
😆😅😂🤣.
0 0
Replying to Lynos560 • Jul 15, 2025
Title Head over Heels
The is the year of the spiritual and law in kdrama 😂 because a lot of kdrama have this a a genre these days
Agree.
0 0
Replying to Veronica Park • Jul 15, 2025
Title Head over Heels
"Bok-i is always by your side" - and that's how Jin Ung interprets it? Hilarious and cute 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.
2 1
Replying to Luffy • Jul 15, 2025
Title Head over Heels
lol this episode is so funny hahaha 🤣🤣🤣 that girl classmate suddenly become bok i, and the confession…
Agree, lol. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to jaehoney • Jul 15, 2025
Title Head over Heels Spoiler
bongsu is making me :( i actually want a good ending for him aaaa i felt so bad for him on that ringtone scene…
Me too.
1 1
Replying to Emjay • May 27, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
In their country, you are considered handsome if you look like mannequin idols. Regardless if you are talented…
Agree.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 25, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Wei Shao and ManMan melting my heart. They so adorable full of trust and love. 😭😂🥳♥️
Agree. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰🥰💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖🦋🦋🦋🦋❤️❤️❤️❤️
5 1
Replying to luf2watch • May 21, 2025
Title The Comic Bang
I hope the three year wait is worth it. It's been so long that I almost forgotten this.
Me too.
1 0
Replying to Red Girl • Apr 24, 2025
Title I Don't Love You Yet
Too draggy & stupid FL... dont worry the ML is stupid too
Lol, 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂.
1 0
Replying to Imri • Apr 6, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
I was hoping she just couldn't not give in to his pretty face crying. But no. She never wanted to break up. She…
I agree.
0 0
Replying to superior bones • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
I'd have agreed with you that he doesn't deserve all the blame had he just fired her; however, he went above and…
True that, I agree with you and I think the same that he went too far, I don't even care if she was FL but how could he do it, to any employee.
2 0
Replying to simonetalksdramaskpop • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
right and what’s the bff hiding ? not ready they just made up 😭😭😭
Me too.
1 0
Replying to emmasdramas3 • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
I honestly don't see how Baek Ho can redeem himself after this because the things he did to her are literally…
True that.
1 0
Replying to Kbeauty • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
This it can't be done the man is clearly devastated but she can't forgive that IMO it's too much he said it himself…
I agree with you and everything you said.
1 0
Replying to Kbeauty • Apr 2, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
I'm quite enjoying this and expected the end of Ep 1p but not the detail. I really don't know if I'll watch the…
Me too.
0 0
Replying to jjtt • Mar 31, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
why the hell is FLs character a DOORMATDisgusting
True.
1 0
Replying to Otteotte • Mar 31, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
Wooo its too evil what he did. BSH was cold but its out of character for him to do something that immoral, he's…
Agree.
0 0
Replying to Daldajang • Mar 31, 2025
Title The Potato Lab Spoiler
I am reminded of the adage, "The only way to hurt someone who has lost everything is to give her back something…
True.
0 0
Replying to daezy • Mar 31, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
whole time they called FL a bully and meanie but ML was the og😂😂 lmaoo
Literally, lol 😆 😂 🤣 😅 he is og bully.
3 0
