Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 14, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
The only thing that scares me is how much that picture looks like you with the sig and all.
0 0
On Ouran High School Host Club • Jul 25, 2011
Title Ouran High School Host Club
First episode was hilarious. Keep this up, and this has a 10 rating potential.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 4, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Sounds good. o: Thanks :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 4, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I see you're watching 'I Need Romance'. o: How do you like it? I've been thinking of starting it, but I don't want to start a drama that turns out to be bad. I've had enough of those. >_> So I'm looking for decent opinions. o:
0 0
On Jin • Jun 15, 2011
Title Jin
No one rated t below a 5? I'm watching this.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 13, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh, why hello there. :'D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 7, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
In June? :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 6, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You suck.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 5, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You need to learn the meaning when someone does 'v' or 'vv'. Look down as many comments as there are 'v's. >: (
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 3, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
vv HE FOUND YOU
0 0
On Dream High Season 2 • May 29, 2011
Title Dream High Season 2
It won't air until next year, so we'll have to wait until then.
0 0
On Yoon Eun Hye • May 29, 2011
Person Yoon Eun Hye
I REALLY don't like her, but I have to admit she's great in Lie To Me.
1 0
On Lie to Me • May 23, 2011
Title Lie to Me
This could get really good... I just hope they don't kill it.
0 0
On Kang Ji Hwan • May 22, 2011
Person Kang Ji Hwan
Indeed. n.n
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 11, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Guess you're right. Still an impressive list. :P
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 10, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You have a lot of days. :( *hides my list under the rug*
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 8, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Lol well, f*ck my msn then. Gaaaaaah... I tried again.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 8, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm having some msn problems, but I tried adding you. If you don't get the '__ has added you to their contact list' thing, let me know. I'll have to instruct you otherwise, rofl.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 6, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Why would you laugh at my "oh-so-awesome" contest? :(
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 6, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I always get so happy when I see you've added stuff. n.n
0 0
