Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 25, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Drama Land
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2017
Replying to justjacky • Sep 11, 2023
Are the stupid flies gone now (after the girls take the antidote that is) or they have to keep taking it every…
Every fortnight
1 0
Replying to Bufika • Nov 1, 2018
Lol is it like the movie Princess Protection Program?
Haha that's what I thought too when I read the synopsis
1 0
Replying to DramaQueen • Oct 21, 2017
Title Healer
YESSSSS!!!!!
I put an emoji at the end of my comment but for some reason it's showing ???? Don't get confused :)
2 0
Replying to DramaQueen • Oct 21, 2017
Title Healer
YESSSSS!!!!!
I didn't get ur question though in my perspective it's way better than city hunter.........I love their chemistry
You should definitely watch it ????
3 0
Replying to wildflower18 • Oct 21, 2017
Title Healer Spoiler
Hi is this happy ending or an open ending?
Happy
1 0
Replying to KingLouie • Oct 3, 2017
Remake would be nice..but actors should be good..i don't think Imran Abbas is the right choice..there are…
I agree. Nothing can beat Korean dramas..
P.S. I know a few Pakistani girls that watch Kdramas but you'll be the first male i know. It's kinda sad when all of your friends watch Hollywood and Bollywood movies and tv shows together and discuss them and you have no Kdrama addict to talk to ????
But I have tried my best to make my friends watch them and some of them have started to like it ????
0 0
Replying to Lively Persimmon • Sep 28, 2017
Person Bai Lu
happy birthday to me and you
Happy Birthday!! even though it was 5 days ago
1 0
Replying to Kietten • Sep 3, 2017
First episode was cool ! I was craving for a cute romcom and I think I found it ♥
True but 'Man Who Sets The Table' seems more interesting....you should give it a go if u're not watching it already
3 0
On Joy • Sep 3, 2017
Person Joy
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Bo Na • Aug 19, 2017
Person Bo Na
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0