Charlie deserves better fans not ones who jump ship in episode 2
I am team Charlie since ep 1 of season 1, and i can't stand Babe since then. Now I am happy Willy showed up, because he pisses of Babe and i couldn't be happier (no shipping thing).
Let’s talk about the real chaos agent in My Golden Blood—Not Nakan.Not the Golden Blood.But that perfume.Yes,…
The moment i saw this bottle of perfumes, i thought about Cathy Doll perfumes storyline, the perfumes were like another character in Playboyy :) Good memories :)
I agree about Mark putting Tong in danger. I don't dislike Nakan, he is bad sure, but he at least says what he wants. And he wants power. Meanwhile Thara wants the same, but she pretends she wants to protect humans. Like i said in one of my comments, i am already waiting with drinks for her funeral.
She?? In my opinion she is worse than Nakan, we just haven't seen her true colors so far. And i hope there will be time jump in the next epidode, because if T&M will go all lovey dovey, after 15 minutes of mourning - i am gonna riot.
And i hope there will be time jump in the next epidode, because if T&M will go all lovey dovey, after 15 minutes of mourning - i am gonna riot.