News
Replying to Deni Star • 10 hours ago
Title Untold Scandal
is it better than 2026 version with JCW?
In my opinion , yes. although I love JCW, I could not "feel it" in the 2026 adaptation.
0 0
On The Scandal • 6 days ago
Title The Scandal
Back again after watching the untold scandal. How could I miss it? There was , what the scandal missed. the essence of the book. The scandal feels kind of hollow and lifeless. Something missing and disconected from the heart of the story. Thank you everyone for pointing "untold scandal" out to me.
3 0
On Untold Scandal • 6 days ago
Title Untold Scandal
I saw this one after the scandal 2026 and I have to say, yes! yes! and yes again! This captures the essence of the book! Lee Mi Sook is astonishing as the vilain. Bravo! Bae Yong Joon has the presence of a seducer and nobleman. As for Jeon Do Yeon, she is absolutely prefect as the widow, reserved yet gracefull! How did I miss this for so long!
1 2
Replying to TDR415 • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
This is an adaptation of Untold Scandal, which in itself is very loosely based on DL.
Yes, exactly that. The widow should have been the catalist that tore his facade down. The tragedy should arise from the hunter being trapped in his own trap, but unable to follow his heart and so leading to the ruin of all of them.
1 0
On The Scandal • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal
Okay, watched it all. The problem for me is, that I can't separate the original material from this in my mind. As someone who loved the book and the 1988 addaptation, this series is like a complete different story in it's core and essence, although the outline seems somewhat the same. A bet, seduction ect. But what comes here to mind is obsession. So, if I view it seperate from the original, than it is an 8 for me.
3 3
On The Scandal • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal
So, two minutes in and I spotet George Fentons music intro, since I am a huge fan of the original Book and addaptation of 1988. Let's see how it goes.
2 0
On Goodbye Earth • 22 days ago
Title Goodbye Earth
the constant back and forth in time where confusing. I couldn't, sadly, relate to the characters.
0 0
On Blossoms of Power • Aug 25, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
It is an absolute delight to watch He Yu as Xiao Hua Yong! And Meng Zi Yi is gorgeous! Loved it!
8 0
On The Affair Was Just the Beginning • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
I really enjoy the dark humor in this. Excellent writing so far, truly refreshing and the actors doing a great job
6 0
On Affinity • Feb 22, 2026
Title Affinity
Okay... What did my poor eyes just binge watch! Lol I loved it!
4 0
Replying to shibalsaekkiya • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
wish I was watching it after it finished airing
me too!!!
1 0