Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 10, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Drama Land
  • Contribution Points: 39,110 LV38
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 9, 2018
On The Wolf • May 1, 2020
Title The Wolf
FINALLY. please it has been so LONG since that trailer was released.. GIVE US SOME UPDATES, POSTERS, PREVIEWS.. ANYTHING!
0 0
On M: Ai Subeki Hito ga Ite • Apr 29, 2020
I wasn't expecting much tbh, but so far I am loving this! The 1st and 2nd episode were really good.. Miura and Shirahama are the best!!
For Anzai Kalen, I think this is her acting debut (correct me if I'm wrong) and she is pretty young, but she is doing good considering that!
2 0
Replying to Kenny • Apr 26, 2020
I wouldnt gibe LMH the blame but the bad script. It is horrible. Everything happens at random and I can't bring…
I was just assuming that as I personally don't like LMH's acting. But yeah, even great actors can't do a bad script any good.
1 0
Replying to Drama Fairy • Apr 26, 2020
Why dont you give a try to watch the first and second episode... It's bit confusing at the beginning but at later…
The story sounds interesting and that's why I wanted to watch it tbh, I might still give it a try as you just said. Thanks! :D
1 0
Replying to Aya • Apr 14, 2020
Person Watanabe Anne
Media announced that Anne decided to get a divorce! I read an interview with Higashide and his apology doesn't…
Agree!
3 0
Replying to ree0 • Apr 14, 2020
Person Watanabe Anne
i honestly want them to divorce . but if they come on better terms and Higashide completely devotes himself to…
Media announced that Anne decided to get a divorce!
I read an interview with Higashide and his apology doesn't seem to be sincere. He is pathetic.
23 4
On Yell • Apr 12, 2020
Title Yell
the first episode was so cute omg!
1 0