K-Drama
On Be My Player Two • Aug 14, 2026
Title Be My Player Two
Bro I laughed my ahh off in episode 4, the noodles scene was too funny 🤣🤣🤣
3 0
On Be My Player Two • Apr 2, 2026
Title Be My Player Two
I CAN'T WAITTTTTT
2 0
On Fourever You Part 2 • Apr 2, 2026
Title Fourever You Part 2
One thing I'm obsessed with is the skinship , hand touching; face touching, patting, and I will see that in NEXT EPISODE, YEAASSSSSS
9 0
Replying to Chesslife • Apr 2, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Is one of the best Cdrama so far 2026. Good thing about it, All ages can appreciate. Whole family.
Very true!!! I might add it to my favorite chinese dramas of all time next to The Untamed and Love Like The Galaxy !!!!
2 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 2, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
Man , A MASTERPIECE, I didn't even feel it was 40 episodes...too good😭😭
16 3
On Fourever You • Feb 4, 2026
Title Fourever You
This will genuinely be one of my favorite BL series because of the dynamics and friendship.
5 0
Lily Alice • Dec 24, 2025
Article K-netz call for boycott of 'Can This Love Be Translated?' over THIS actor's casting
Valid rage
11 0
Replying to EXOxSVTLover • Dec 15, 2025
Title Match Play
Was that actor Oh Jiho in the 2nd episode?
Omg it is Oh Jiho!! This is so random and unexpected
0 0
On Match Play • Dec 15, 2025
Title Match Play
Was that actor Oh Jiho in the 2nd episode?
0 1
On Spring Fever • Dec 13, 2025
Title Spring Fever
I'm excited
7 0
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Nov 27, 2025
Title Thundercloud Rainstorm
This was so good
5 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 20, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I finally watched it, I always liked War but wasn't sure if this one was worth the hype, but I love it, I love that their romance wasn't the main focus too, it's refreshing
5 2
Replying to EXOxSVTLover • Oct 12, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
Lmfao why would she? This is so random
This used to be the case before, but now that there is tension between sk and china, i don't think it is possible(I'm not sure if they fixed this issue or not)
0 0
On ABO Desire • Oct 11, 2025
Title ABO Desire
The last episode had to be a ragebait 😭😭😭🚶🏻♀️
16 0
Replying to EXOxSVTLover • Oct 10, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
Lmfao why would she? This is so random
Cuz she's chinese, I haven't seen chinese actors acting in kdramas, only k actors in cdramas or movies because of the CCP laws
4 2
Replying to Chaindante • Oct 10, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
She looks 25, he looks 35, its no big deal
Nah You wanted to make them as a couple weird but failed miserably now you tryna cover it up as something random
5 1
Replying to Chaindante • Oct 10, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
She looks 25, he looks 35, its no big deal
This post is about Zhao Lusi and William's drama, what baby are you talking about??th
3 3
Replying to Chaindante • Oct 10, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
She looks 25, he looks 35, its no big deal
Ummm are we talking about Zhao Lusi here??? Wtf are you talking about??? Who's underage?
4 11
Replying to Chaindante • Oct 10, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
She looks 25, he looks 35, its no big deal
You're the one applying to a grown woman as a baby, you're the one who made the "Daddy and Baby" comment as if she's underage, your accusation sounded like a confession
3 13
Replying to shuting • Oct 10, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
she was not blacklisted per se, she was just blocked from live streaming for encouraging fans to attack another…
Lmfao you guys just believe whatever huh 🤣
1 0
