Celebrity
On All That We Loved • May 20, 2023
Title All That We Loved Spoiler
This has been so confusing, I'm guessing Dr Go is Junhee , But I don't understand why he started acting like Go Yoo ,using his right hand, calling his grandma Madam and his type changing as well as wanting to fight...
2 1
Replying to aannngggg512 • May 6, 2023
Title All That We Loved
isn't dr. Go a neurologist?agree with Go Yoo seems like a second male lead, and Junhee is the one who narrated…
Yes!! it is very possible he would change !
0 0
On All That We Loved • May 5, 2023
Title All That We Loved Spoiler
Sehun's Character is sooo SML , a very sweet guy and seems like the type wuo would sacrifice anything for his loved ones, I won't really worry that he would or wouldn't "get the girl" because obviously the main plot isn't really the love triangle but the friendship between the three and the brotherhood between the two MLs . As for the love part, I don't think it's the main thing. Watching the two episodes is only getting me to question who the f is Dr.Ko and all the answers seems to lead to Go Yoo, When the FL saw him with glasses , she asked if he ever worn them before, She also asked him when did he decide to live a boring life , As well as the shirt in the picture frame . It belonged to Go Yoo but then Go Joon Hee won it through a bet. I'm not sure if he took it forever or just temporarily. but if so , Then Go Yoo would put it in a frame in the memory of his friend. And so him being a psychiatrist? I guess also could be after certain events he decided to change his goal and be , with the help of his doctor parents pursue a similar profeesion , but that's something I know isn't 90% isn't true .But all the other things are still a little hard to comprehend , on how The way Dr Ko talks which is similiar to Joon Hee's as well as him being a smart guy and always read books and was on top of his class
2 7
On Crash Course in Romance • Mar 6, 2023
Title Crash Course in Romance
This was such a beautiful drama, I thought the "this drama is like those from around 2016" was an exaggeration, but I wanted to give it a try and watched total of eleven episodes at once, The comdey was light, the romance wasn't childish, Loved the character development of many characters, loved the friendship and family love that's portrayed here, and absolutely love the FL , she's just so good at making me smile whenever I see her, Such a fantastic actress indeed, didn't disappoint . Overall watching this in my free time was the best thing, Great ending as well!
4 1
On The Heavenly Idol • Mar 3, 2023
Title The Heavenly Idol
Nah this drama is so funny to me , I didn't really watch for the cast, I like the story and it's been a very long time since I actually watched a korean comdey drama and laughed this much!
15 0
On Moonlight Chicken • Feb 14, 2023
Title Moonlight Chicken
UGHHH... I can't even describe how hooked I am for this . I can almost say this ranks in my top five bl dramas of all time just from the first episodes . I love every bit of this and I just can't wait to see more!
6 1
Replying to KdramaLover85 • Oct 7, 2022
Title Hidaka-Kun, Who Is Always Reading Books That Seem Difficult Spoiler
where can I watch it with eng sub ? please let me know. Thanks :)
https://kissasian.li/Drama/Hidaka-Kun-Who-Is-Always-Reading-Books-That-Seem-Difficult
1 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Sep 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I'd love to see the two together in a modern time drama, their chemistry is on top!
10 0
lo_ve • Sep 14, 2022
Article EXO's Xiumin, MONSTA X's Hyung Won, and Lee Shin Young will work together in one drama!
Xiumin and Hyungwon and ShinYoung?!!! Yaaaas!! I'm in!!
6 0
On Home School • Sep 12, 2022
Title Home School
The story is so interesting and the cast is amazing! I'm so excited to see the will Prim give. And No Doubt GUN will SLAY!
8 0
On Bed Friend • Sep 5, 2022
Title Bed Friend
I've always wondered when are we getting a show from this couple, seems I have to wait longer
15 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
It's been a very long time since I enjoyed a long Chinese historical drama, This one is absolutely genius! One of the best dramas of 2022!
13 0
On Love Mechanics • Aug 29, 2022
Title Love Mechanics
This series literally represents a reality, There's no such as perfect couple, and some turn a blind eye on their lover's mistakes no matter what they do. Sometimes it becomes toxic, but some relationships turn healthy and good. But over all, there's no such thing as perfect relationship or perfect couple because each have their own thinking, and everyone make mistakes whether they're forgiven or not. And each has his thought of what happiness is
9 0
On My Liberation Notes • Jul 5, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
Absolutely beautiful! I've never felt more related to a drama or characters more than I did with this, this wasn't a flawless drama with flawless characters, it was something I'm sure we must've all felt or have been through yet didn't know how to express or understand. Absolutely genius
17 0
Replying to ziee • Apr 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
idk either whos the main villain. as me who already read the book theres a lot of question still. cz the villain…
Okay, thank you sm!
0 0
Replying to AngieB • Apr 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't really care that they were both drunk during the kiss scene. My only problem is that the kiss wasn't hot…
I thought it was fine, it would've been weird if it was too steamy, because I don't think Kinn kissed him out of lust, but because he figured he liked him... Idk just my opinion
9 1
On KinnPorsche • Apr 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can someone please answer me who's the main villain in the story? And what's Kim's role?
0 2
On Prim Chanikarn Tangkabodee • Apr 7, 2022
Person Prim Chanikarn Tangkabodee
Never thought she's actually been acting earlier than all of the other f4 main casts when she is way younger than all of them! Hope she gets more lead roles in the future
11 0
On Wu Man Si • Mar 22, 2022
Person Wu Man Si
This girl deserves more main roles
2 0
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 22, 2022
Title Secret Crush on You
I don't care what everyone says about this series, it's probably one of the funniest BLs I've ever watched, and the plot is definitely unexpected un many ways! There's so much exaggeration and second hand embarrassment and I'm all for it!
13 0
