News
Replying to rumtumcat • May 10, 2017
Title Love Yunge From the Desert
Where to watch it with eng subs?
https://dramacools.to/drama-detail/yun-zhong-ge
0 0
Replying to Krispey • May 1, 2017
Title Song of Phoenix
https://www.viki.com/tv/30283c-song-of-phoenix
Its actually being subbed :D
Indeed, only the lucky one are subbed. This drama upload till 4 episodes raw @ Dramacools.
0 0
On 708090 - Shenzhen Love Story • Apr 29, 2017
Title 708090 - Shenzhen Love Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C18UbFvhqpE
1 0
Replying to userbmc • Apr 27, 2017
Title Go Lala Go
where can I watch this?
https://dramacools.to/go-lala-go-episode-1.html
0 0
On Saimdang, Memoir of Colors • Apr 27, 2017
Title Saimdang, Memoir of Colors
should I watch this? Just watched SSH in The 3rd Way of Love and wanna see him more..
0 1
Replying to Myauntmary • Apr 25, 2017
Title Too Late to Say I Love You
Well, what a mess. I wish she ends up with the doctor Forget about passion, I am more interested in how she coppes…
hows the ending? I read some recaps of the novel.
0 0
On Too Late to Say I Love You • Apr 22, 2017
Title Too Late to Say I Love You
This drama was releasedin 2010, wow its been 7 years? i hope it is better or equivalent worth to watch as Battle of Changsha.. Now Im in epi 21..am afraid to watch further, will they live happily ever after? whats the ending, anyone?
1 4
On Tunnel • Apr 22, 2017
Title Tunnel
if compare to Signal and Voice, which is better? thanks..
0 6
Replying to Aza • Apr 22, 2017
Title Across the Ocean to See You
am just finishing the 23-31st episode raw just to review the story line...and found the magic word "wo xihuan…
i watch till the last episode (44th) raw just to know the ending. yes dramacool/dramanices subbed 2 epi daily now. thanks.
0 0
Replying to ChenBaoPen • Apr 17, 2017
Title Tea Love
anyone have the link for watching this drama?
https://dramacools.to/drama-detail/tea-love
0 0
Replying to KORDRAMfan • Apr 17, 2017
Title Tea Love
where can i watch this drama with eng sub......... anyone tell me plz...
https://dramacools.to/drama-detail/tea-love
2 0
Replying to Aza • Apr 16, 2017
Title Across the Ocean to See You
am just finishing the 23-31st episode raw just to review the story line...and found the magic word "wo xihuan…
dramafever is not available in my country..sob
0 0
Replying to yarnie • Apr 15, 2017
Title Across the Ocean to See You
bwahahahah X''D the irony.... the person who told Sumong the father of the child was ex husband in the…
where did you watch those episodes? thanks
0 0
On Across the Ocean to See You • Apr 15, 2017
Title Across the Ocean to See You Spoiler
am just finishing the 23-31st episode raw just to review the story line...and found the magic word "wo xihuan ni" instead of wo ai ni... hehehe.. hopefully they will cook the subs asap.
0 4
Replying to Arly • Apr 15, 2017
Title Eternal Love
I've been watching 6 episodes of this drama with a friend. We don't understand the hype around this…
indeed...the phase of Su Su and Ye Hua met in the mortal world is the beginning of the true <3... :)
1 0
Replying to Luna • Apr 11, 2017
Title Eternal Love
This one of the BEST CDrama so far. I watched this several times and still not bored with it. Salute to the actors,…
Indeed. Its worthy to rewatch again and again. Oh i miss them!!
1 0
On Eternal Love • Apr 11, 2017
Title Eternal Love
I miss Ye Hua, Bai Qian and A Li. Am keep listening to Chilly/Liang Liang ost.. :(
2 2
On Princess of Lanling King • Apr 9, 2017
Title Princess of Lanling King Spoiler
Although i've to watch the rest episodes without subs, but Im gotta a heart ache when theres miscommunication between Qing Suo and Wen Yong. So difficult to understand whats the true love. :( "It is 3 person's romance, 3 person's ending. Chang Gong lost everything, YWY lost QS, QS gave up her happiness. This is the worst ending but also the best ending. "
1 1
Replying to emylan • Mar 21, 2017
Title Behind Your Smile
When will the last episode be out?
https://dramacools.io/behind-your-smile-episode-19.html
0 0
Replying to naccu • Mar 21, 2017
Title Behind Your Smile
Can someone notify me when the subs for the last episode are out, please? I've never watched a Taiwanese…
https://dramacools.io/behind-your-smile-episode-19.html
0 0
