K-Drama
Replying to Soocrafty • Mar 5, 2025
Title Si Jin
I like her brother. Fun character.
I like his character too. I hope he get a happy ending.
0 0
Replying to ashleyserenity • Mar 5, 2025
Title Si Jin
might have to put on hold & come back. not sure I can make it 40 episodes with the princess and her daughter who…
I am feeling the same. I wish they could do the story without the bratty princess.
1 0
Replying to Suz_Suz • Feb 20, 2025
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Drama version is completely different from the novel. The drama is a superior product. The anime follows the novel…
Thanks
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Feb 17, 2025
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
For those who read the novel, there is an English translation coming out. o saw the drama before reading the novel. is the drama version better or is the novel better?
4 2
On ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat • Feb 12, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
Hi, I just saw a bunch of YouTube music videos with the actors from this series. Is Mars a real group called LYKN? I did not know about them before, but I like some of their music.
2 1
Replying to Kira the Veteran STAY • Feb 12, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Is there a way to watch this in the U.S.? Like on IQIYI, Viki, Hulu, Netflix US etc...?
I think I saw a random post on facebook that it will be on Iqiyi. But I don't see it on the site app yet.
3 1
Replying to AznDramaLover • Feb 8, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
Please tell me the evil sister doesn't get to reincarnate too?
So I must have missed this part, how did that happen? I thought Xiao Shui only wanted to save Qingge?Did it split into two somehow in the process? I'm guessing she is reborn with Qingge's five roots then? She is going to cause trouble for Qingge when she is reborn isn't she, sign...
1 1
Replying to AznDramaLover • Feb 8, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
Mu Qingge sister
Please tell me the evil sister doesn't get to reincarnate too?
1 3
On Love of the Divine Tree • Feb 8, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Mu Qingge sister
1 5
On Secret Relationships • Feb 7, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
Which streaming platform will have this available to watch in English subs?
5 2
Replying to AubreyRaasch • Feb 3, 2025
Title Sangmin Dinneaw: Uncut Spoiler
i thought si too, but nope.
oh nice to know. i thought this was going to be a sad ending
1 0
On When It Rains, It Pours • Feb 1, 2025
Title When It Rains, It Pours
Where can I watch this with English subs? is it available on Netflix?
0 1
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Jan 29, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
YouTube or netflix depending on your location
ok thanks!
1 0
Replying to Murmask • Jan 28, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
I think I know uuuu... Yup it's airing
I'll request too
1 0
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Jan 28, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
YouTube or netflix depending on your location
Which region on Netflix have English subtitles?
0 3
Replying to Murmask • Jan 28, 2025
Title Justice in the Dark
I think I know uuuu... Yup it's airing
Is there anyway maybe Viki will air this?
2 5
Replying to AznDramaLover • Jan 24, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing Spoiler
Question for anyone who read the novel below
I just saw the teaser for episode 15, does the FL drink the contraceptive potion, is she going to infertile?
1 8
On Everlasting Longing • Jan 24, 2025
Title Everlasting Longing
Question for anyone who read the novel below
0 9
Replying to Peach • Jan 21, 2025
Title I Am Nobody: The Showdown Between Yin & Yang
WY and ZGQ acting like they're going through a breakup in episode 4 hurts.😂I wish more intl fans were watching…
I was watching on Youtube, but now it has been restricted for Youku members only. i was only able to see 4eps
1 0
On Love Like a Bike • Jan 21, 2025
Title Love Like a Bike
Does anyone know which streaming site will this be on and when is the air date?
6 0
1