Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jun 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problem! Thanks for sending it! c: How are you?
0 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Feb 8, 2013
Person Lee Jong Suk
He is so...perfect!
12 0
Sleepninja • Jan 5, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to Lee Seung Gi
AsesgRSDGSE. I am not okay with him.
0 0
Replying to chayma • Jul 5, 2012
Person Shin Won Ho
I though he is one of Infinity :// hohoh
So did I! He looks a lot like Sungjoon in the picture.
0 0
On Operation Proposal • Jun 15, 2012
Title Operation Proposal Spoiler
This is so hard to finish, it gets so repetitive.
1 0
On Go Eun Ah • Jun 4, 2012
Person Go Eun Ah
She looks so much like her brother!
8 0
On To the Beautiful You • May 18, 2012
Title To the Beautiful You
Haha Minho as the main lead seems like a smart move, he gives off a stoic air naturally.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 3, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hehehe, it's kang min hyuk from CNblue. http://mydramalist.com/actor/1437/kang-min-hyuk
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for accepting it ^^
0 0
Replying to Doremeduck • Apr 23, 2012
Title K-POP - The Ultimate Audition
So, I watched one episode and stopped, not because I didn't like the drama, but because I already know that, with…
Oh wow, well at least you can stand to watch two dramas at once! Good choices, I'm thinking about watching RP once it's finished. I can only get through one completed drama at a time, but I'm so looking forward to this one and Absolute Boyfriend. Haha, well you'll be able to eventually.
1 0
Replying to Doremeduck • Apr 22, 2012
Title K-POP - The Ultimate Audition
So, I watched one episode and stopped, not because I didn't like the drama, but because I already know that, with…
Haha, I'm doing the same.
0 0
On Boy Meets Boy • Apr 16, 2012
Title Boy Meets Boy
Really cute! Minus the weird fairy involved.
2 0
On Jung Yong Hwa • Apr 15, 2012
Person Jung Yong Hwa
He needs to be in another drama!
6 0
On Kang Nam Gil • Apr 13, 2012
Person Kang Nam Gil
He's such a good actor! Even through supporting roles, you can tell how skilfully he portrays each role.
1 0
On Q10 Cute • Apr 9, 2012
Title Q10 Cute Spoiler
I disliked the ending, it felt like whom he loved all along was his wife, he just doesn't admit to it. So frustrating!
0 0
On Absolute Boyfriend • Apr 5, 2012
Title Absolute Boyfriend
I need to see this right nooooooow~
2 0
On 49 Days • Mar 31, 2012
Title 49 Days
Such a great drama, I had no idea I could cry that much.
8 0
On My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho • Mar 5, 2012
Title My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho
I can't get over how great it was.
26 0
