Celebrity
On Top Management • Nov 20, 2018
Title Top Management
Is this YouTube original good or really good?!!
0 0
Replying to MiyukiTsukino • Nov 17, 2018
Title Reply 1997
The last EP and I just wanna scream: Junhee... Now I'm curious!
I’m on ep 9 and it’s starting to get hard to watch so i was going to stop watching it .. but now this comment got me curious so now I’m going to continue watching it !
0 0
On Friend Zone • Nov 15, 2018
Title Friend Zone
So can someone tell me if theirs multiple BL couples or just one ????
1 0
Replying to Love by Chance • Nov 10, 2018
Title Love by Chance
Replying to deleted comment
Episode 14 is subbed on Facebook:)
0 0
Replying to keoniehatescucumber • Nov 9, 2018
Title In Between Seasons
ssooo is this good?
It’s REALLY GOOD !
2 0
On 2 Moons 2 • Nov 9, 2018
Title 2 Moons 2
I REFUSE TO WATCH THIS if they seriously recast the whole cast ???? it’s understandable if they only recasted one couple like Phana & Wayo I’m Sangry ???? bc I was really looking forward to Ming&Kit ! I loved that couple that’s the only reason why I watched the first season
5 0
