Celebrity
On My Bromance 2: 5 Years Later • Dec 9, 2020
Title My Bromance 2: 5 Years Later
Where can I watch this subbed ?
1 1
On Absolute Zero • Dec 9, 2020
Title Absolute Zero
The synopsis sounds good but it sounds like we’re in for a heartbreaking ending ...
7 1
On Tell the World I Love You • Dec 9, 2020
Title Tell the World I Love You
Wow they actually look good together but w All these extra male characters THEIR BETTER BE A SECOND COUPLE !! &I hope they make it available for inter fans <3
0 0
On Nowhere Man • Dec 5, 2020
Title Nowhere Man
The intensity of this drama was astonishing
4 0
Replying to seraphin • Dec 5, 2020
Title Nowhere Man
New to this site and I searched for the tag LGBTQ+ and this show came up. Can someone who's watched it tell me…
There’s a BL couple in the last episode?
3 1
On Nitiman • Sep 11, 2020
Title Nitiman
Does anyone know if there’s a 3rd couple I know there’s 2 couples but if there’s 3 I just might D I E the Cast is so Attractive send help
2 0
On His • Aug 25, 2020
Title His
Honestly this movie was overhyped just like sei no gekiyau....but still I liked it though because it was realistic but would I recommend it No❤️ the movie felt dragged on but at least the characters were cute right.
5 0
On My Gear and Your Gown • Aug 20, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
Can someone tell me if there is one or two couples in the novel ???!
0 0
Replying to MoonOverStar • Jan 17, 2020
Title Why R U?
I had this question too. Ep 0 has no English subs so we might have to wait for eng subs for the series
They said on Twitter that they’ll only be subbing the series and not the special episode
2 1
On Why R U? • Jan 17, 2020
Title Why R U?
That makes 0 sense why won’t. They sub the. Special. Episode at least they’ll be subbing the actual show
1 0
On Why R U? • Jan 17, 2020
Title Why R U?
So will this show actually be available to international fans ? Or did they just sub the trailer to torture us ?
1 3
Replying to Open_Your_Ice • Oct 30, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
*not ep 3, ep 5&6
...... obviously I know that they put 2 episodes together to make one but you knew what I was talking about so episode 3 it is
1 1
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Oct 30, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
Episode 3 was a bit too much for my extra Emotional ass! I was crying through the whole episode and it wasn’t even sad it was so good omg
2 3
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Oct 23, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
Thoughts on How Old Sun Is acting ? Is he being too Possessive towards Old Gang or he just Being assertive? I personally think he’s just being Assertive bc it does seem like Old Gang is kind of into him but he doesn’t know how to go about since he is older than old sun.
3 2
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Oct 23, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
Episode 2 really had my ass crying real tears 3 old sun is my favorite character... so I was really sympathize with him and I really felt everything he was feeling in that moment ... and that scene where Yu Xi was begging his teacher that really struck a nerve w me that made me cry as well
8 2
Replying to Badass Bunny • Oct 17, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
Totally but i am having trouble with differentiating the brothers T.T
I rewatched the first two episodes like 4X back to back that really helped me the “aggressive “ one gotta mole on I wanna say the left side of his face and the other twin got a softer face
0 0
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Oct 16, 2019
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
I’m sensing a 3rd couple ! Can we just talk about how cute Xia En looked playing a bad boy role! Omg and him and that other kid look so cute together I hope they actually end up together and the show doesn’t end with them just leading up to it ..
2 2
Replying to Liz • Oct 7, 2019
Title TharnType
This will be more likely on line tv
I already follow them on everything I just watched it but thanks anyways
0 0
Replying to Liz • Oct 7, 2019
Title TharnType
This will be more likely on line tv
They’ll be posting a link with English subs for international fans on there official twitter account here in a few hours
0 1
Replying to Liz • Oct 7, 2019
Title TharnType
This will be more likely on line tv
They had a separate link for international fans when they posted the official trailer on twitter
0 0
