News
On Penny Pinchers • Oct 14, 2013
Title Penny Pinchers
simplicity...i enjoyed the movie and nothing was over the top. I adore Song Joong Ki!
0 0
On Adrift in Tokyo • Oct 13, 2013
Title Adrift in Tokyo
I love the story and Joe Odagiri.
2 0
On See You After School • Oct 13, 2013
Title See You After School
This movie was so funny, i loved it..not what i expected when i clicked play. There is so much that went on in a single school day. You learn you can change your reputation in .2 seconds. Another underrated movie..smh.
1 0
Replying to bluemoon_onna • Sep 16, 2013
Person So Ji Sub
I want to see you as a guest in running man variety show.
I've been on a running man binge i was think the same thing..maybe they will get him soon
2 0
