Editorials
Suckerforhappyendings • Sep 7, 2022
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Seo Hyun Jin
In love with her !!! My favorite actress!!
1 1
On Adamas • Sep 2, 2022
Title Adamas Spoiler
The writer loves to kill all the members of the Special police investigation team !!
5 0
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Jul 23, 2022
Title Why Her?
I will rate this drama only for Seo Hyun Jin's acting she's absolutely amazing. Carryjob from start to finish.…
Same !!!
1 0
Replying to Anjana Kiran • Jul 22, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2 Spoiler
What is the update??? Read dat the crew purposely did not show his face if by chance s3 happens...n they hve the…
I mean he updated on his instagram that he’s SK. Maybe it won’t be 3rd season but at least we know it was him in that scene .
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 22, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2 Spoiler
At least show us his face :((((((( but at least there’s instagram update xD and he's so handsome !!
4 3
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 10, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2 Spoiler
Actually after reading the webtoon . I‘m sad that they give some moments between yumi and soonrok to babi . I love babi but seeing that means no 3rd season :(
4 0
On Why Her? • Jul 9, 2022
Title Why Her?
Tonight episode was so good !!! Finally !!
2 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 3, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
It’s been awhile since I’ve been excited for a drama!! I love the first two episodes!!!
4 0
Replying to Jenny Kramer • Jun 20, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
this show for the most part has followed the webtoon very well, and I hope it does it until the end
I hope so too
0 0
Replying to dramadiary2 • Jun 20, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Yess
Thank you
0 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 20, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Need an answer, please! the last scene of episode 4 was in the webtoon version ?
0 4
On Love All Play • May 5, 2022
Title Love All Play
I didn’t know jun young is a main character! Well, I don’t hate her (yet) cause we still didn’t see her in the present time obviously!! But pls be a good girl and don’t ruin this drama okay ;)
3 1
On Green Mothers' Club • Apr 28, 2022
Title Green Mothers' Club
I don’t like where this drama is shifting:-/
3 0
Replying to dongan • Apr 12, 2022
Person Park Hae Young
mine as well! stranger's writernim follows next. :D
Same !!!
1 0
On Crazy Love • Apr 4, 2022
Title Crazy Love
I love the pillow scene. I need more fights xD
19 0
On Through the Darkness • Mar 17, 2022
Title Through the Darkness
I wish this drama had more episodes :( I will miss the cast.
5 0
On Through the Darkness • Feb 5, 2022
Title Through the Darkness
I started this drama today and Finally Korean drama with “mind hunter “ vibes !!! Love the first 2 episodes.
2 0
Replying to amelly • Feb 5, 2022
Title The One and Only
does it get better after the first episode? I'm struggling to get through it, it's not exactly gripping and kinda…
For me no it doesn’t:( i skip many parts. I’m interested in kang se yeon story and the detective in this drama is smart . That why I’m still watching.
4 0
On Happiness • Dec 11, 2021
Title Happiness
I watched this drama without having any expectations and I was surprised . I really liked this drama . I think the supporting cast did more than a great job . They did deliver their characters so well .
4 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Dec 9, 2021
Title Artificial City
Licensed for late release (December 13, 2021) on Viki.https://www.viki.com/tv/38263c-artificial-city#reviews
Good news !!
1 0
