News
Replying to The_Fairy_Prince • Jun 3, 2025
Title My Golden Blood
No cause deadass. Like wym Mark killed Nakan on accident how does that even happen? And Thara has magic potions…
Peoples like different things. Personally I have been watching BL since lovesick the original. So i understand that BL in general is hard to get funds its a up and coming thing so not everything is gonna be flushed out. But with each new show they keep getting better. So this one wasn't for you. I Personally ate that shit up 😆
8 0
Replying to Hyunsoo • Dec 9, 2024
Title Last Twilight
I absolutely hate last minute, unnecessary conflict in a series. After the end of ep. 11 and the beginning of…
Idk i think it was necessary to the story day became too reliant on mohk. And mohk became too paranoid with day. I was mad at first too but i feel like it made amazing character development.
4 2
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Dec 3, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Yinwar killed it absolutely gonna go in my top 10 showes off all time. Both of there acting is just chief kiss. I cant say enough good things. This show definitely stressed me out but in a good way because i was so invested in the story. 🤩
3 0