Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 20, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 6, 2017
nauticalsun • May 31, 2026
The thing I love most about this drama is that there is absolutely no "protagonist aura" like the other 3 shows you mentioned in the comment. Every character has a chance to shine!
0 0
Replying to crlsb • Aug 22, 2020
Another beautiful and cute episode
The scene when Wat walks down the staircase to bring Tine the cake, his buttons are open and you can see a hickey (?) on his chest. I don't know if this is intentional from the producers, but that explains a lot what they did the previous night LOL
0 0
Replying to PolinaElectric • Aug 22, 2020
lol Just watched a collection of videos on Bilibili.(One of China's biggest video platforms) They illegally put…
I don't follow those incidences a lot. Might you share more what happens? Those Chinese netizens used to do the same thing with one of my K-pop faves, so I'm curious what it is this time that makes them hate on Bright.
0 6