Celebrity P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol, måste låtit vackert i huvuder :D "Bärbapäpä" hahah~
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 25, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haha tack :D Det gör jag också~ ;) En av mina favoritpöjks från kpop-världen! :'>
0 0
On Liar Game: Reborn • Jan 18, 2012
Title Liar Game: Reborn
I don't want a new heroine, what the heck... :(
1 0
On Ouran High School Host Club The Movie • Jan 16, 2012
Title Ouran High School Host Club The Movie
Just finished the drama and it was really great and a really good adaption from the anime/manga! I want the movie NOW!! ._.
0 0
On Forensic Heroes Season 3 • Dec 21, 2011
Title Forensic Heroes Season 3
So far (I'm at ep 3) an AMAZING drama!! GO WATCH IT :D
0 0
