Editorials
Replying to Firna • Feb 4, 2020
Title Eternal Love
I think Ashes of love is one of the best too
Yes I didnt like the ending tbh it's very weird
2 0
Replying to Leannaisfreezing • Feb 4, 2020
Title Eternal Love
Ummm when is it revealed that she isn’t a guy cuz is that gunna be like a 20 episode thing? Orr
Its not until the end. But you cant watch the end if you dont watch the middle part because the middle is the main part of the story. If you skip you're gonna miss out.
1 0
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Feb 4, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
After episode 11 it becomes AMAZING just like TMOPB was !!!Ep2-8 are slow but if you keep watching you'll get…
Where did you watch ep19?
0 1
Replying to HistoricalDramaAddict98 • Feb 4, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Quick question: Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen are together right?As in they're an actual couple.
No. They have the same relationship they had in tmopb just friends.
0 0
Replying to KimberlyAmor • Feb 3, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Who's the girl playing Muyun? The butterfly friend of Feng Jiu?
Yes
0 0
Replying to ArmyBabygirl • Feb 2, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
I was glad that General Ye had more screen time! His character is the cutest:)But that last dialog between Feng…
That's true... but they are still gonna go back to the mortal realm for a second time I think...
0 0
On Eternal Love of Dream • Feb 2, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Does anyone know when they are gonna upload the trailer for episode 25?
0 1
Replying to Soshi • Feb 2, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Anyone know if this drama is still popular in China?
Yes it has been number 1 so far
2 0
Replying to ArmyBabygirl • Feb 2, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
I was glad that General Ye had more screen time! His character is the cutest:)But that last dialog between Feng…
I know... wait until episode 22 that's gonna be even worse... his love for her is so pure he keeps making all kinds of effort, wish there is a men like that in real life :3
1 0
Replying to Edith Proenza • Feb 2, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Where can you see up to episode 18.. are they sub already?
Fastdrama.me
0 0
On Eternal Love of Dream • Feb 1, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
So after watching the trailer of ep22 I'm assuming that they havent done bai qian and ye huas wedding yet... but in the novel it started with their wedding where dong hua noticed fen jiu.... at this point I don't think they're gonna 100% follow the novel ?
0 5
Replying to Orchid Blossom • Feb 1, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Am I tripping balls, they replaced little uncle & zhe Yan?!!? Lol I'm scared to start watching and running out…
I actually like the old zhe yan...
2 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Feb 1, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
This director really sucks. I don’t blame the actors or the story. Once I see it is her I know she is going…
Well... this is a forum to support the drama, plus no matter what you say, nothing is gonna change.
1 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Feb 1, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
This director really sucks. I don’t blame the actors or the story. Once I see it is her I know she is going…
Not all people think the same way you do. Each one has a different opinion. Not because you don't like her acting means we need to dislike it too. Stop spreading hate thats awful. If you don't like her acting then stop watching the drama. Nobody's forcing you to keep watching it. I personally love her because I love silly and immature characters that builds up and turn into a strong personality and that's what she is doing. I'm not disappointed at all.
3 3
Replying to Noelle • Feb 1, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Watched up to all the latest trailers. The similar stuff from every other Xian Xia bores me, such as the mortal…
That was just the trailer... nobody knows why she jumped because the episode didnt air yet. also this is different from ten miles, please dont compare them. Bai Qian jumped because she thought ye hua was in love with someone else... so they had to add the sad and hearthreaking ost to make it look that way... (although I agree it was beautifully made it's one of my favorite scenes too). But fen jiu in eternal love of dream will be jumping for a different reason. So both have different stories, they cant copy ten miles because they are both different. So please stop comparing.
9 0
On Eternal Love of Dream • Feb 1, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Xuanren love for xiao jiu is so heartbreaking :( episode 21 is going to be hard to watch... but excited at the same time to see what's gonna happen once they are back to normal
4 0
Replying to Bek17 • Jan 31, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Its gonna be so heartbreaking but thats the exciting part!! I still cant figure out what she exactly did to betray…
Is she going to have an affair with ying ti?
0 0
Replying to ArmyBabygirl • Jan 31, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream Spoiler
Guys the trailer for ep 20 is out.. the only thing I say is hold your handkerchiefs ready
Its gonna be so heartbreaking but thats the exciting part!! I still cant figure out what she exactly did to betray him
1 6
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jan 31, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Tbh the casting for Chen Yu should’ve been Wang Ting since the current actress is too young for the role.
Thats exactly what I thought
1 0
Replying to Birdlady • Jan 30, 2020
Title Eternal Love of Dream
Pillow book hit one billion view in one week.
How do you know?
0 1