Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 28, 2025
Replying to Dark Angel • Jul 19, 2026
Guys, I feel like taking a bunch of hot chilli 🌶️ and stuff it up his rosebud😂
Hahaha and the middle parts of his fingers for when he rubs his eyes!! you might be my kindred spirit on here 😆😆😆
1 3
Replying to Dark Angel • Jul 19, 2026
In reality, thats what happening in reality. Business moghul rules and dictate whilst politicisns just adhere…
awwww i know.. I've seen so many reels on Instagram mocking Chinese spies cos they don't have to do anything, he gives this shit away for free.
0 1
Replying to Dark Angel • Jul 19, 2026
In reality, thats what happening in reality. Business moghul rules and dictate whilst politicisns just adhere…
exactly. you just have to look at Trump to see that
1 3
Replying to Sarang • Jul 19, 2026
she will suffer.
people kicked off over beads and kids getting slapped, Imagine the uproar those muppets would have if he killed a kid. I fully support him torturing and killing her, but hey, I love justice, and I'm not a nolife loser who takes time out of my life to actually go to places and complain (sk is insane for their toxic culture)
0 6
Replying to fatum • Jul 19, 2026
such a shitshow. it would've been so much better if he simply killed villains. instead we are watching some PG-13…
then we could watch a TV show of him in prison...
0 2
Replying to Dark Angel • Jul 19, 2026
Guys, I feel like taking a bunch of hot chilli 🌶️ and stuff it up his rosebud😂
i concur!!!! and his mouth, make them burn from both ends 😆
1 5
Replying to samstones • Jul 19, 2026
Why are they not killing the bad guys. They will keep coming back. And they are definitely intending to kill.…
what penalty do you think defectors get for killing on another countries soil.also some people might not have watched it yet add spoiler
2 0
Replying to ayash92 • Jul 19, 2026
Coz they got families. They aren't all alone. They've got people they love and need to protect. You can't simply…
he didn't kill anyone.. none of the trio have. that's the arc being played out heavily, could tell that from the blanks being fired
3 0
Replying to samstones • Jul 19, 2026
Not killing the bad guy is such a mistake.
i was screaming at the TV when that happened lol but realised we've still got a few more episodes to fill 😅
1 2
Replying to samstones • Jul 19, 2026
Stupid. The man and his daughter are criminals. Sparing them is stupid and whatever befalls them after this is…
if you've noticed none of them have actually killed anyone. so technically in the eyes of the law, sentencing wouldn't be as bad. however, like you, I would be extremely passionate and they'd have ended up skinned. but hey that's just me 🤷🏼‍♀️😆 can just see the moral high ground arc being played heavily. has to be with sk, I mean they protest over beads and kids being slapped. imagine the outrage for people who deserve to die!! they only seem to care about minor infractions, and allow rapists to play major roles in TV shows. (imma get off my soapbox now) lol
2 13
Replying to Dark Angel • Jul 19, 2026
I just want to add on that I felt cricket mole was deliberately wanted the mission to fail under Kim. The sense…
his smug smile makes me wanna down some Kopiko and go Park Jin cheol on his arse lol
2 0
Replying to Moon • Jul 19, 2026
HOLY KOPIKO
I’ve just eaten three and already I wanna start battling people inside a HGV truck
6 0
Replying to yukeeny • Jul 19, 2026
I wished they released the whole thing :( like I watch an episode gets emotionally invested in it and then comes…
as an elder millennial I hear you lol I don’t wanna do this but “back in my day” we had to wait so bloody long for episodes. we’d be watching Christmas ones in the middle of may! yet we coped cos we had to! we could buy the vhs tapes months and months later but you’d only get two episodes, it was torture 😆😭 four episodes if it was a sitcom! I stress out now having to wait five days but I should appreciate it’s not those days any more 😆😆
4 2
Replying to wdh • Jul 19, 2026
shouldve let mole cricket drown
my thoughts exactly. his smug little grin makes my blood boil. I’d find the nearest sink and shove his face in it lol
1 0
Replying to Nada • Jul 19, 2026
we also need to stop that kopiko ad it pmo
when he pulled them out after fighting, it truly did make me lol. they should be in the credits these days lol
4 0
Replying to RSJ • Jul 17, 2026
The user even mentioned he/she watched 3 of the 8 episodes and review is based on that. No need to get triggered…
hahahaha lucky for you mirrors don't laugh. and you can't terminate a pregnancy after the fact 🫶🏻🫂 don't be mad at me cos the hanger didn't pop ya
0 1
Replying to RSJ • Jul 17, 2026
The user even mentioned he/she watched 3 of the 8 episodes and review is based on that. No need to get triggered…
correct! go ask your parents for that love they didn't give you! you just know your mam wished she spat you out.
and stop liking your own comments you absolute nonce 😆😆😆
0 3
Replying to RSJ • Jul 17, 2026
The user even mentioned he/she watched 3 of the 8 episodes and review is based on that. No need to get triggered…
they’ve got to be about 12 😆I don’t usually retaliate against the mentally challenged, but I make an exception for this absolute whopper
0 0
Replying to RSJ • Jul 17, 2026
The user even mentioned he/she watched 3 of the 8 episodes and review is based on that. No need to get triggered…
listen ya little bitch, I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to, but I guarantee I'd kick the shit out of you and you fucking ugly parents who dared to let a little twat like you grow up! so if you wanna go, drop your address!
0 5