Editorials
Replying to Jupiter • 2 days ago
Title Strangers Again
They could have made a much less pathetic female lead than this one. A woman demanding “consideration” and…
I’ve been divorced 17 years, yet if my ex husband didn’t consider my feelings for whatever reason I’d be the first one to give him a Glaswegian kiss!
0 0
Replying to Michael kaiser • 3 days ago
Person Cha Joo Young
korean Sydney sweeney
Sydney sweeney doesn’t have an ounce of talent. that’s such an insult to this actress
0 0
Replying to Eri_st • 15 days ago
Person Choi Jae Woong
Congratulations, amazing job in playing the serial killer in Achiara!
damn I should not have scrolled so far 😆I’m only on episode 6
0 0
Replying to iamme • 23 days ago
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
Does anyone remember this K-drama? It was about catching criminals. I vaguely remember one of the killers badly…
first season episode 15 and 16 but I’m sure there’s another show with the same premise 🧡
1 0
Replying to Jay • 30 days ago
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
You should check out 'love to hate you' he 's pretty funny in that too. That was my first introduction to him…
thanks darling I definitely will now 🫶🏻🧡
1 1
Replying to rana_z25 • 30 days ago
Title The Scarecrow
so we never got to know where hae Jin the little girl is buried ?? and also when ji won saw the mail she received…
spoiler!
0 0
Replying to Jjj1 • Sep 8, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
He looks so young tho. Nothing is wrong with that, it fits him.
I know, I have been bingeing every single thing he's in. Just finished this and now about to embark on Kill me, Heal me after seeing clips of it on Instagram. I am so excited haha <3
0 0
Replying to Bexwa • Sep 8, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
I guarantee nobody, including yourself, looks anywhere near as good as he does at his age and at his performative…
Oooo I get what you mean now, my bad darling. Yeah men seem to be able to get away with it a bit more than women, but I am not complaining lol
1 0
On The Affair Was Just the Beginning • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
First time seeing Kim Ji Hoon in a comedic role but he absolutely excels in it. I was howling at his performance in this. hope he does more roles like this in the future. I also really love his villain arcs but this was so funny!
9 3
On Kim Ji Hoon • Sep 6, 2026
Person Kim Ji Hoon
First time seeing Kim Ji Hoon in a comedic role but he absolutely excels in it. I was howling at his performance in The Affair Was Only the Beginning. hope he does more roles like this in the future. I also really love his villain arcs but this was so funny!
1 0
On Kim Ji Hoon • Sep 6, 2026
Person Kim Ji Hoon
First time seeing Kim Ji Hoon in a comedic role but he absolutely excels in it. I was howling at his performance in The Affair Was Only the Beginning. hope he does more roles like this in the future. I also really love his villain arcs but this was so funny!
0 0
Replying to Bexwa • Sep 6, 2026
Title Pandora
I used to build nuclear power plants... you should be afriad!
yeah boohoo! the danger they pose to the surrounding environment should cause more people to be uproar
0 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Sep 3, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE SALT BAG AT THE END OF EP 6? if I remember correctly, there was a phone inside it - and…
can we please get gifs on this site, cos I need to be giving this dude side eye! no need for the amount of spoilers they give
0 0
Replying to Bexwa • Sep 3, 2026
Title Fifties Professionals
spoiler?!
you know what, my bad darling! when I read it first time I thought the relationship arc was a different set up. sorry!! as I’ve just read it back now; what I thought it meant is absolutely nothing like what you wrote. that’s on me🫶🏻🧡
0 0
Replying to Jjj1 • Sep 3, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
He looks so young tho. Nothing is wrong with that, it fits him.
100% agree. the man is fabulous and flawless.
2 2
Replying to Shardika bogati • Sep 3, 2026
Title The Judge Returns
I like ji sung work but him playing young adult role is so tiring cuz he’s almost 50 😭
I guarantee nobody, including yourself, looks anywhere near as good as he does at his age and at his performative age.
2 7
Replying to Gern • Aug 28, 2026
Title Fifties Professionals
This was an okay show that could have been a great show if it just did three things. First, it threw too much…
spoiler?!
0 2
Replying to Sneha • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
Mark your comment spoiler
it’s pissing me right off 😂
1 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Affair Was Just the Beginning
Imo the start of this is the breakdown in both MS and YJ's families. In both families, mom and dad are estranged,…
I keep seeing you spoiling things all over the place!
0 0
Replying to Moon Geun Young • Aug 18, 2026
Person Moon Geun Young
Replying to deleted comment
this comment is deranged. you should probably see someone about this
0 1
