Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 28, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to boh24 • Jun 1, 2025
Title Eye Contact
the acting hurts💔
Your pfp completes your comment 😭
1 1
Replying to Chibi • Jun 1, 2025
Title Eye Contact
It was so out of place. I skipped their parts.
Me too
0 0
On Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut • May 31, 2025
Babe once said "I can't just let you deal with everything on your own" to Charlie. Charlie trying so hard to get rid of their powers so they can be free from Tony. Babe is aware of this and he also want to do something without stressing Charlie. He tried to use his charms but Willy was smarter than he thought. In the end his strategy made things worse.
Babe is good at racing but I think he has no survival instincts. That's why he needs a smart boyfie.
6 0
Replying to Ayn_ • May 31, 2025
Now let’s talk about babe... I seriously don’t understand what’s going on inside his head anymore. He keeps…
Babe once said "I can't just let you deal with everything on your own" to Charlie. Charlie trying so hard to get rid of their powers so they can be free from Tony. Babe is aware of this and he also want to do something without stressing Charlie. He tried to use his charms but Willy was smarter than he thought. In the end his strategy made things worse.
Babe is good at racing but I think he has no survival instincts. That's why he needs a smart boyfie.
1 1
Replying to ifunanya • May 31, 2025
I don't really know what is wrong with babe😂, like he seriously try to hide things from Charlie, i guess he…
Babe forgot he was not the smart boyfriend
1 0
Replying to Sapphicace • May 31, 2025
I’ll never understand people on different platforms who seem to want all characters to act like they’ve undergone…
Yeah Khanin got into prince mode so fast. My boy, Charan has a life too
3 0
Replying to Adjbbbw1 • May 30, 2025
I still think Chris is Way. I felt so bad when Kenta was talking about Tony and Pete. Babe, suga, you should've…
Willy/Milk is hot but it's obvious that he has bad intentions. The last scene was the peek of his real character imo. So it's normal for us to hate bad characters.
2 1
Replying to Huda • May 30, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2 Spoiler
guys is pit babe soft porn 😭
it seems like we are gonna get at least 5 minutes nc per ep but I can't say soft porn.
+ my stubborn is more like a porn for me so I couldn't watch it
7 0
Replying to malta • May 30, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2 Spoiler
is sexual harassment spicy for you?
They keep saying Willy is this hot that hot... Okay Milk is hot but Willy is (as a character) shlt
3 0
Replying to Lonely Bird • May 30, 2025
What happened to Willy team why are you backing down has for me am not here I'm just passing by love you guys…
They went silent so fast
5 0
Replying to MarxistCat • May 30, 2025
Ok, just a few thoughts (might come back to edit if I am itching to add something):- This is probably the lamest…
Temu version of Vegas 😭
I watched 3 times but didn't understand how Kenta teleported.
I don't understand how you guys couldn't get used to mama papa yet.
8 2
Replying to Tucker1 • May 30, 2025
if there are no "papa, mama" supporters I am dead!!!!! it's unique and different and I for one am really enjoying…
It's been 13+5 eps but they are keep telling the same every week 🫠 I am enjoying too
3 0
Replying to StarSoul414 • May 30, 2025
...... Willy\Babe I`m officially shipping. That was spicy.
is sexual harassment spicy for you?
9 2
Replying to AlexBaine • May 28, 2025
Title OMG! Vampire
So was Twilight, and My Fault, and Your Fault, and The Kissing Booth, and a bunch of other Wattpad cringe that…
But not this one...
0 0