Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 28, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to malta • May 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
Oh it's a lot 😯 so total like 60-70
I thought it would be around 50 😭 it's gonna take few months more to film, there is no way they could release this year then
2 1
Replying to annielu • May 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
May I know what Q's are, and how many are there usually in a series?
From new comments 45Q filmed and there is still 20-30 left
0 1
Replying to Nabi • May 28, 2025
Title Khemjira
Update: Firstone said today that around 20-30Qs are left
Oh it's a lot 😯 so total like 60-70
5 3
Replying to misspulane • May 28, 2025
Let's look at it together. *why did he not go back to the spot where he left Khanin?*why did he ask his man/assistant…
I think he asked Paythai that cause he knew his dad was gonna punish his lover. Paythai's face when he learned Ramil took Khanin to the forest says everything. Something like this must have happened before
6 2
Replying to malta • May 28, 2025
https://world-of-bl.com/Calendar/index.phpYou can follow from here
🤗
1 0
Replying to The scientist • May 26, 2025
The things I like about this series is the budget, they went all out and spend money. Things I don’t like, the…
Yeah the filters sometimes distracting me. I know they need it but it's too much 😭
3 1
Replying to Khemjira • May 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
Replying to deleted comment
No problem I'm learning too 🤗 The next prince has left 10 eps so 2.5 months. I hope they could release khemjira's trailer about 2 months later. I think I'll read the novel one more time
1 0
Replying to Khemjira • May 26, 2025
Title Khemjira
Replying to deleted comment
Yeah unfortunately
0 2
Replying to VixenByNight72 • May 25, 2025
Title Boys in Love
Shane and his siblings had to shame their parents, in order to keep together. So, daddy will continue to keep…
Yeah I hate that she said "I love you the most anyway" Did she think he will be happy about this. It's like "I want to take you cause you are successful like me." So if he was not smart you were not gonna love your child?
Parents failing so hard
12 1
Replying to Nix Kaen • May 25, 2025
Title Music Bank
Oh, the cast list for this is going to be soooo very long once it's complete.
7 years ago is wild 😅
0 0
On Music Bank • May 25, 2025
Title Music Bank
It felt like yesterday when Soobin was mc then Sunghoon. Then they teased Sh on Game caterers 😭
0 0
Replying to malta • May 25, 2025
Please someone should change the profile picture or whatever it is 😭
They heard me I think 😅 thanks 🙏
3 0
Replying to AlexBaine • May 25, 2025
Someone find a smiling picture of him for this page, he is so pretty when he smiles it legit makes me want to…
Yeah and this pic is so old
4 0
On Boys in Love • May 25, 2025
Title Boys in Love
I love KimMon more on every ep. The scene when the two forgot about others and flirted was so them
+ the way Kim waited for hours 😭
I like that they solve their problems without taking too long and I'm glad they didn't make the mom bad. They are both right for their worries (can't say the same for Shane's mom) Calling teachers was not the best choice but at least they talked out in the end. Aston is so good at portraying an angry teenager. He is cuter when he is angry with his dimples 🤭
Idk why but in todays ep KitShane story was not so interesting for me I even skipped some scenes
5 0
Replying to RakIuliia • May 25, 2025
Some are saying this show's rating's too low... My ex-morning's 7.6 right now. Interesting.
I think it's fair enough for this 🙃
2 0
On Khemjira • May 25, 2025
Title Khemjira
I don't know how many times I came here for updates 🫠 Give us the trailer
7 7
Replying to Lexes99 • May 23, 2025
Anyone else watched the recent ep of Armshare where Mark, Ohm and Mark's mom were the guests? When asked what…
I am curious if MarkOhm liked this 🙃
1 0