News
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 8, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Tell us please what happen in today episode
1 7
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Jan 2, 2022
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I watched RAW episode. Can you tell me why did Sara slapp Dan dan and what did I young guk say
0 2
Replying to yeedrama • Dec 27, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
He just had an amnesia about the 3 months period that he had amnesia... Hahahha
I don't think. He is just pretending sometimes people do pretend so that to know his or her enemy
1 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 27, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I'm different from you all I don't think young guk has amnesia he is perfectly fine he is just pretending. If you watch ep 28 after he wake up he was avoiding dan Dan because he remember that he has confess last night
2 13
Replying to 9205533 • Dec 26, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Havent watched ep 28 yet but i can already guess what will happen...Sara will get mad YG and DD are together so…
Haahahhahahaha
1 0
Replying to Diamond • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
You should probably watch Dong Yi or Yi San, these both dramas are about concubines of the king and they both…
They are korean
0 1
Replying to MiaDanielle • Dec 25, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Did the writers change in this drama? In the beginning it was fun and light. The storyline kept moving. Now its…
What happened am so curious
0 0
Replying to rowoonoppa • Dec 25, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
This whole YG and DD situation is quite frustrating because how come he still believes SR? Still?? And if you…
Tell us what happen in today episode please
0 0
Replying to Enola • Dec 24, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
did u watch it with subs??
Ooh thanks
0 0
Replying to Binti Chumo • Dec 24, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I am so curious for tomorrow episode what YG will when he see DD after he regain his memory
Will say
0 1
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Dec 24, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
I am so curious for tomorrow episode what YG will when he see DD after he regain his memory
1 2
Replying to Enola • Dec 24, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
did u watch it with subs??
Please can you provide a link so that I watch to
0 2