Celebrity
On Love Next Door • Oct 14, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Ohhh it was boring
12 0
Replying to JavienH • Oct 14, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I had to officially drop this at episode four for some reason I just couldn’t be compelled to continue this…
Yes I was boring
4 0
On My Demon • Jan 23, 2024
Title My Demon
After 10 episodes .. there is nothing .. they just drag the plot
9 0
Replying to BubbleTea • Jul 17, 2023
Title Celebrity
Does this have a happy ending?
Yes
3 0
Replying to fufu12345 • Apr 19, 2023
Title Cruel Romance
was it good or?
It was really good
0 1
On Love to Hate You • Feb 16, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
It was really good
1 0
On Another Miss Oh • Feb 3, 2023
Title Another Miss Oh
Worth watching ❤️
4 0
On Pachinko • Jan 21, 2023
Title Pachinko
I didn’t understand the story at all
2 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 8, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I loved it ❤️❤️❤️❤️
0 0
Replying to Moe Abd ElHamid • Jan 6, 2023
Title Tempted
honestly after showing this show i 've decided never to trust the reviews or ratings here anymore. I ignored this…
Yes 🙌
0 0
On Tempted • Jan 6, 2023
Title Tempted
I’m happy that I watched this drama despite all these bad comments. It was too good
7 0
Replying to Biya • Jan 1, 2023
Title Koi to Dangan
Do you have any recommendations ?
There is a drama cruel romance ML wasn’t really mafia boss but he is master or leader which gives me same vibes
0 0
Replying to Biya • Dec 31, 2022
Title Koi to Dangan
Do you have any recommendations ?
Yes
1 2
Replying to Biya • Dec 31, 2022
Title Koi to Dangan
Do you have any recommendations ?
https://kisskh.at/9938-cubic
1 3
Replying to Biya • Dec 31, 2022
Title Koi to Dangan
Do you have any recommendations ?
Have you watched cubic. There is some similarities but koi to dangan is just ❤️
1 5
Replying to Biya • Dec 31, 2022
Title Koi to Dangan
Do you have any recommendations ?
Happy new year to you too . I have seen 5.Ji kara.
0 6
Replying to phl1rxd • Dec 31, 2022
Title Koi to Dangan
I need more of this cheese and cringe and more barking mad characters. I have not been this amused by a drama…
Do you have any recommendations ?
1 8
Replying to phl1rxd • Dec 31, 2022
Title Koi to Dangan
I need more of this cheese and cringe and more barking mad characters. I have not been this amused by a drama…
Yes
1 0
Replying to Sonialovvvvvvveeeenaa • Dec 26, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Well if this makes you happy cool😂😂😂I think you should stop being dramatic and stop appearing on the…
@jamescho1988 I agree
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Dec 26, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
6 episodes are completed and there is nothing much going on in the story expect bu Yong
4 0