Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Australia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2023
Replying to Meenakshixo • 6 hours ago
Title You Maniac
Feel bad for Dean 😭
me too. moth is really mean when hes mean
0 0
Replying to hansel714 • 6 hours ago
Title You Maniac
are we watching the same show? He is nothing but encouraging to Moth.
hes also condescending as hell and smarmy
0 0
Replying to saumya • 6 hours ago
Title You Maniac
i think mes thinks of moth as his backup plan
agree
0 0
Replying to ILoveQuality • 6 hours ago
Title You Maniac
I really, really dislike Mes. Even if the next episode tries to sell us that he is a good guy, to me that ship…
hes a total douche
0 0
Replying to bryan251979 • 6 hours ago
Title You Maniac
Bright’s face card is insane! Unbelievable! He’s so handsome and hot!
cant compete with william imo
1 0
Replying to Allforthebldrama • 6 hours ago
Title You Maniac
I'm a little underwhelmed by the reveal of the source of Moth's hang-ups😔 I mean, I get it, but at the same…
same! totally bland and mid guy
3 1
On You Maniac • 6 hours ago
Title You Maniac
Moth really annoyed me this episode. I hope they start to sort their shit out in coming episodes hahah
1 0
Replying to the necromancer • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
in the novel ing is a top but after meeting yok , he (ing) becomes a bottom
does the manwha have sad ending? trailer seems like yok dies
1 0
On Police in Love • 20 days ago
Why does it seem like mangkorn has already had a crush on Thiar?

Anyway, this series is hilariously good!
3 2
On You Maniac • 28 days ago
Title You Maniac
I'm actually feeling bad for Dean. I think he is going to get hurt the most
5 2
On You Maniac • Aug 30, 2026
Title You Maniac
Their chemistry is soo good. Love these two. Looking forward to next ep!
7 0
On Lovex3 • Aug 25, 2026
Title Lovex3
I wish there wasnt so many episodes! So long to wait before the plot really starts to kick in
8 1
Replying to aiya • Aug 10, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis Spoiler
i didnt finish the novel yet, im still reading it, but based on the pilot putter actually liked indy at first…
i totally didnt pick up on vibes that he likes indy. such an odd twist. they have no chemistry. but glad that lee and putter end up together in the end
1 0
On Class Crush Crisis • Aug 9, 2026
Title Class Crush Crisis Spoiler
putter already seems like he likes Lee but I saw someone mention that it isnt Lee and this is what causing their big crisis. novel readers?
0 2
Replying to BlankMinister • Aug 7, 2026
uhn, little Jane is the red flag... My poor P'Jane deserves better... eurgh.. so little Jane just waltz in whenever…
for real!
2 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 7, 2026
it was so satisfying watching Little Jane beg.but he still a red flag. he’s gonna got in that room and prove once again he is untrustworthy. ughhhh
10 0
Replying to mads • Jul 31, 2026
no preview after basically ripping our hearts out & stomping on them is DIABOLICAL WTF
SERIOUSLY
1 0
Replying to Solari • Jul 31, 2026
The biggest red flag was Little Jane. It was never Big Jane. Please don’t talk to me… I’m still crying.…
THIS
4 0