Editorials
On Love in the Air • Jan 23, 2023
Title Love in the Air
I absolutely loved this series! I smiled, laughed, cried, got angry, and annoyed. But, it kept me glued. It was one of the best BL series I've seen in a long time. Chemistry off the chain between both couples. I had so much fun watching this. I gave it a 10/10! Re-watch? I'm sure I will!
8 0
On 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us • Jan 16, 2023
Title 180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us
OMG! This was...deep! I don't know how else to explain it. A lot of messages in this series. I will probably rewatch it again sometime in the future.
3 0
Replying to honeymitha • Nov 22, 2022
Title Peach of Time
sad ending?
Open ending.
1 2
On Two and One • Nov 22, 2022
Title Two and One Spoiler
Finally a decent pinoy movie. I really enjoyed it. There are a lot of comments speaking of an open ending. Personally, I didn't get that. When Tino and Chan saw each other at the bus stop and smiled at each other, I felt that their smiles were saying even though we love each other, we just can't be together. And they were happy with that. Tino didn't get off the bus to chase Tino and vice versa. I felt that that was closure for them.
12 5
On Hold Me • Oct 30, 2022
Title Hold Me
I loved this short film so much! The chemistry was on point. The actors were great! I CRAVE MORE FROM THESE TWO. I wish it was longer!
3 0
Replying to TexanTitan • Oct 25, 2022
Title Choco Milk Shake
So they are reincarnated cats??????? Ok...
lol...they are reincarnated cat and dog.
0 0
On Meow Ears Up • Oct 21, 2022
Title Meow Ears Up
I had fun watching this series. It was cute.
2 0
On My Dream • Sep 28, 2022
Title My Dream
Still no S2!?!?!?!?!?!? Damned this pandemic!!!
6 0
On Between Us • Sep 28, 2022
Title Between Us
Screaming with excitement over this series! Been waiting for so long!
4 0
On Fahlanruk • Sep 26, 2022
Title Fahlanruk
Wow! So many people hating on this BL , but you are still watching it. Sooo, what's stopping you from NOT watching it all together!?!?!? LMFAO Y'allgot that love-hate thing going, huh? Pretty soon you gonna be loving it to the end cause you know you gonna watch til the end! Don't come after me! I am just taking notes and voicing my opinion! As for me, hey, I am enjoying the show and look foreword to each episode. Ok...so...to all the haters of the show...enjoy the next episode! OK...BYE!! Smooches!
5 1
On Padayon • Sep 21, 2022
Title Padayon
I actually liked this. I shed a few tears also. Hoping for a S2 continuing the relationship with Kai and Andre.
0 0
On Peach of Time • Sep 16, 2022
Title Peach of Time
I loved this series. I didn't think any other BL series could make me cry as much as UWMA did, but this one did. Beautiful story.
6 6
On My Boy • Aug 25, 2022
Title My Boy
It was bad, but entertaining. I laughed a lot. Would I watch it again? Hell to the No!
9 0
On My Sweet Dear • Jul 10, 2022
Title My Sweet Dear
I actually loved it! I hate that it was toooooo short!! It left me craving for more!
4 0
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Jun 23, 2022
Title Change
Also, can anyone tell me what was written on the shirt at the end?
"You and I will always be friends. Jay Jay, the handsome dude." is what was written on the shirt.
1 0
Replying to Kay Kay • May 7, 2022
Title Red Wine in the Dark Night
I think this movie has such bad reviews because lots of people didn't understand what it was actually about.Night…
I loved your pov. It reminds me of The Blue Hour. The same scenario in a sense. I loved your review.
0 0
On Kissable Lips • Mar 7, 2022
Title Kissable Lips
I really liked this series. However, it was too short. The ending left me feeling empty and full of questions. Idk, I wanna scream because this series could've been so much better than it was. i hope the movie is better.
7 1
On Cha Woo Min • Oct 25, 2021
Person Cha Woo Min
Happy Birthday!
1 0
On Crazy Rain • Sep 3, 2021
Title Crazy Rain
where can I watch this? Having trouble finding this.
1 0
On Part Time • May 18, 2021
Title Part Time
I really liked this series. The struggles were real. My only regret was not knowing who Hall ended up with. In my opinion, since he was already in love with Ti, I hope it was him. lol
4 0