Editorials
On Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love • Feb 5, 2021
Title Love by Chance Season 2: A Chance to Love
uhm. I dont know what to say about this season 2. It was all over the place to me. It depressed me. I feel empty like something is missing in this season. It feels incomplete somehow. idk.
0 1
On Fish upon the Sky • Jan 29, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
I loved the trailer. I love that it's not kids in the Engineering Faculty ...for once! It looks like its gonna be fun. I'm interested. Cant wait til it starts.
4 0
On Color Rush • Jan 27, 2021
Title Color Rush
I loved everything about this drama. The only think I hated was that it was too short. It ended way too soon. I laughed, cried and was in awe at times. I will be watching this one again. Maybe I missed something. lol
1 0
On TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love • Jan 25, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2: 7 Years of Love
they should have kept season 2 to themselves. Sooo disappointing!
15 1
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Dec 24, 2020
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
omg! ive seen all versions of Boys Over Flowers and love this movie. So, Im excited about this version. I cant wait!
5 3
On Gameboys 2 • Dec 24, 2020
Title Gameboys 2
OMG! I loved this so much! Cant wait for Season 2!
1 0
Replying to eylxl • Dec 19, 2020
Title Seven Days: Monday - Thursday
I, for the first time watched last month, but I already rewatched this movies 4 times.... It's that good
have you seen the 2nd part called Seven Days: Friday - Sunday? It'sjust as good and the this one. It's the continuation.
2 1
On Seven Days: Monday - Thursday • Dec 7, 2020
Title Seven Days: Monday - Thursday
I love both movies. I cant get enough of it. Ive watched it so many times. It's a good movie in my opinion.
6 4
Replying to Real Loey • Sep 21, 2020
Title Because of You
Is it available on YouTube
Coo! Thank you!
1 0
On Teacher and Student • Sep 8, 2020
Title Teacher and Student
WTF DID I JUST WATCH!?!?!???!? So fucking disturbing!!!
0 0
Replying to Hyunsoo • Sep 3, 2020
Title Itsuka no Kimi e
So...no one else was worried about the poor kitten living in the cardboard box? Just sayin’...
I was a little..kitty was so cuuute! tbh lol
0 0
On Dangerous Love • Sep 1, 2020
Title Dangerous Love
This was so cute and fun to watch. I enjoyed it! And it was fun seeing the band together back then.
1 0
On The Boy Next Door • Aug 31, 2020
Title The Boy Next Door
This was my second time watching this movie and I laughed just as much as the first time I saw it. So cute and fun to watch. I really enjoyed it.
3 0
On 2 Brothers • Aug 30, 2020
Title 2 Brothers
I was enjoying this until the last 3 episodes where the eng subs just disappeared. So disappointing. However, I finished despite and I liked it overall.
1 0
On Silhouette of Your Voice • Aug 28, 2020
Title Silhouette of Your Voice
Ive seen this movie twice already. I really liked it.
2 0
On Because of You • Aug 9, 2020
Title Because of You
I really liked this series, however, it was too short for me. Would love to have a Season 2.
6 5
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Jul 30, 2020
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count
I loved this HIStory, but the end of EP9 and EP10 killed me. I could not watch this again.
3 0
On Summerdaze • Jul 24, 2020
Title Summerdaze
another well made movie by stoneberry. I loved this one.
0 0
On Secret Roommate • Jul 24, 2020
Title Secret Roommate
I really liked this movie. Well made and actors were really good. Overall, the movie was believable.
6 1
On Calculating Love • Jul 19, 2020
Title Calculating Love
end with a cliff hanger. I suspect there will be more episodes. I hope so.
1 0