Celebrity
Replying to cocteautwink • Apr 9, 2024
Title The Sign
The show has a "serious" atmosphere but the characters behave like kids, it's annoying. Idk but I expected a ch3…
I thought I was the only one thinking that way😭
2 0
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • Apr 2, 2024
Title My School President
you’re missing out omggg what are you waiting forrrrr??
it is !!
1 0
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • Apr 2, 2024
Title My School President
you’re missing out omggg what are you waiting forrrrr??
Samee but my watch list is made of bl 💀
2 3
On My School President • Apr 2, 2024
Title My School President
The tag healthy mains relationship is so real 😭😭
10 0
On Cupid's Last Wish • Mar 31, 2024
Title Cupid's Last Wish
I must confessed I underestimated earthmix after watching ATOTS which crushed my expectations on this ship, but this serie built up my liking toward them and even encouraging me to watch Moonlight chiken which I avoided watching
0 0
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • Mar 31, 2024
Title Only Friends
we are the série is on the way to save us 🤧
yessss
0 0
On Never Let Me Go: Behind the Scenes • Mar 31, 2024
Title Never Let Me Go: Behind the Scenes
everyone put sm effort into it omg I’m so grateful for their hard work delivering us such a great serie, never let me go will forever stay in my heart
2 0
Replying to Marke • Mar 29, 2024
Title What the Duck
It's been 3 years since I dropped this series and I still don't regret that
same 💀
3 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Mar 29, 2024
Title My Love Mix-Up!
Q29 ~ 29 March 2024
3 0
Replying to HolyAvocado0o • Mar 28, 2024
Title My School President
here, adding this to my watch list coz of one cute reel on instagram 😂
you’re missing out omggg what are you waiting forrrrr??
2 5
Replying to Kdrama junkie • Mar 28, 2024
Title Only Friends
What did i just watch... there was nothing friendly about this series i was screaming Noooo every 2 minutes...…
we are the série is on the way to save us 🤧
0 2
On Fish upon the Sky • Mar 24, 2024
Title Fish upon the Sky
rewatching it rn and omg why did I hate it when it aired ? this serie is awesome omg it took me some time to realise that omo so glad I forgot abt it since I was underestimated it when I first watch it now it feels like I’m watching a new serie this is the dream 😍🤧🤧
6 0
Replying to Pogisfrog • Mar 23, 2024
Title Make It Right
The tags are concerning...
thanks for pointings out I’m laughing so hard 😭🤣🤣🤣💀
0 0
Replying to melonpanfan • Mar 23, 2024
Person Pond Naravit Lertratkosum
This is a strange question, but does anyone know if Pond has a lisp? The way he talks its almost like his tongue…
i noticed that too but idk
6 0
Replying to Leaf • Mar 22, 2024
Title Unknown
16 hours 27 minutes and 37 seconds to go now
16h 07min and 10sec to go now
3 1
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • Mar 21, 2024
Title Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut)
what’s the difference between bl and queer movie ?
ohhhh thankuuuu
0 0
Replying to findtruelove • Mar 21, 2024
Title Life: Love on the Line (Director's Cut)
Well this is not a BL. It is a queer movie. Their love was challenged by the norms but love won eventually. At…
what’s the difference between bl and queer movie ?
0 3
On Our Skyy 2: Never Let Me Go • Mar 21, 2024
Title Our Skyy 2: Never Let Me Go
MOREEE I WANT MORE OF PONDPHUWIN THEIR CHEMISTRY IS IMPECABLE! J’ADOREE!! 😭💖💖
14 0
Replying to FernandaGuerra • Mar 21, 2024
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
where did you see it?
Tou can watch all the episodes on YouTube on top of that they’re uncut 🤭🤍
4 0
On Our Skyy 2: Never Let Me Go • Mar 21, 2024
Title Our Skyy 2: Never Let Me Go
THAT WAS PERFECT OMGGGG I CANT STOP GIGGLING 😭😭💖💖
6 0
