Celebrity
On Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good? • 4 days ago
Title Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good?
unexpectedly became a good watch, i liked their chemistry, funny, bubbly and hot the weirder titles always wins! also very bingeble completed in a single day!
3 1
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • 5 days ago
Title Love Begins in the World of If
as a bl enthousiaste, I only like to enjoy them in the comfort or intimacy of my bedroom. but lately I started…
psa: ogami kinda looks like mingyu from seventeen
0 0
On Love Begins in the World of If • 5 days ago
Title Love Begins in the World of If
as a bl enthousiaste, I only like to enjoy them in the comfort or intimacy of my bedroom. but lately I started university and a part time job which doesn't gives me much time by myself. and watching this felt like such a break there's something I like about this serie it was how quiet, low-key and relating it is. I loved the characters and the environment. and bonus for me I got to the last episode on the weekend and enjoyed the short NC in my bedroom 😂
0 1
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • 11 days ago
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
honestly I didn't thought much people used to talk about how traumatizing it is, but for me it wasn't, it made me live again my first love, I had butterflies throughout the end, warm and sweet. a very surprising good watch. bingeable too! thanku for this amazing serie.
2 0
Replying to Lonely Bird • 17 days ago
Title Reset
I loved it so much but if you don't like sweet try Nour it's not too sweet
thanku i will!!
1 0
On DNA Says Love You • 17 days ago
Title DNA Says Love You
DEAR THIS WAS PERFECT, A PERFECT LOVE STORY, their chemistry is amazing, the vibe is exactly the one ive been wanting to feel this fall, This whole thing feel like a pumpkin pie! a complexe and yet to be discovered concept, felt so nice and refreshing!
0 0
On Sweet Curse • 26 days ago
Title Sweet Curse
watchable.. I just watched it and compared to when it was airing and was making the buzz its mid, that's why I have trust issues with watching undoing bl's and waiting to watch them after the hype's gone
0 0
On Top Form • 26 days ago
Title Top Form
I had a very low expectations for this maybe because of how hyped it was but man I regret waiting so long to watch this, This was such a masterpiece, idk how many countries collab im sure its japan/korea/thailand. Anyway just to say this serie made me discover boom who rose high on my favorites bl actors!! thanks to the producing of this bl it was phenomenal 👏
2 0
Replying to LiyanaElle • 26 days ago
Title The Truth
I'm glad I ignored the MDL rating and decided to give this drama a try. I'm hooked on the get go! Just finished…
so far I understood from the comments that there isn't any romance that's great, but what about the Bromance? I'd like to know!
0 0
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • 27 days ago
Title Therapy
what meaning ?😭 no really I wanna see your point of view. master enlighten me
😂😂😂
1 2
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • 28 days ago
Title Are the Sexy Buttocks Not Good?
what's the name of the movies you're talking about ? im curious
nooooo 😭
1 0
Replying to Nickton • 28 days ago
Title Therapy
I just honestly think that if you look at it from a less judicious place it has a really deep and beautiful meaning
what meaning ?😭 no really I wanna see your point of view. master enlighten me
1 5
On Unforgotten Night • 28 days ago
Title Unforgotten Night
a bl fan recommended me this that's when I knew she was fake bro this is crap wtf
1 0
On Enchanté • 28 days ago
Title Enchanté
A jamais! lmao a never again, this was my firat impression of this ship and all I can say is that first impression matter i always skip any show they're on
2 0
Replying to melodramaticmonkey • 28 days ago
Title Triage
looking back, I watched this show before my high-school graduation not knowing what ill do and I fell in love…
really my all time favorite ill cherish this from the bottom of my heart
2 0
On Triage • 28 days ago
Title Triage
looking back, I watched this show before my high-school graduation not knowing what ill do and I fell in love with this serie that's when I choose to become a nurse
2 1
On Paint with Love • 28 days ago
Title Paint with Love
p'singto my first crush and darvid the man that pushed me to become a nurse, yall did them dirty with this shitty show
1 0
On Low Frequency • 28 days ago
Title Low Frequency
dropped the whole thing feels off
0 0
On Dark Blue and Moonlight • 28 days ago
Title Dark Blue and Moonlight
watching this during lockdown the way I dropped it so fast lmao idk I dont feel ill give it a second shot
0 0
On Love Is More Than a Word • 28 days ago
Title Love Is More Than a Word
I remember watching this during lock down lmao I dropped it and never plan on watching it again but oh man what a time
0 0
